Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I think VH owes them a chance in their own place.  Sure it won't be a sex palace, but it will be what they set out to do. Watch young couples come to grips with their sexuality on live cam. I'm not particularly interested in that, but you'd be surprised at how many actual voyeur type people are.

But I am not sure if the silly4 except Peter will be interested in it? The problems with them is they are so lazy and without self initiative... Best for them would be the army. You get money, no need to think and you can follow orders. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Russ said:

It's not fair to the silly 4 not to tell them something before they get kick out.

I think that's actually why they've done even less this week than they have in the past. Once Kenny and Mia got kicked, they realized it could happen quickly. And instead of doing anything to change for the better, they regressed.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I am not sure if the silly4 except Peter will be interested in it? The problems with them is they are so lazy and without self initiative... Best for them would be the army. You get money, no need to think and you can follow orders. 

Would suggest Alex for the army.... to get some regularities in his life :angel:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

O bobo 4 obviamente não tem onde ir e estão claramente em uma situação ruim que eles não podem descobrir como sair. Eu não gosto da idéia de que os de alguma forma vão se libertar ao nível de Anna e Alex por conta própria. Eles não são! Eles são muito jovens e eles legitimamente não têm certeza do que eles querem fazer. Isto é onde eu coloquei a culpa em VH ou Anna e Alex, quem os trouxe lá. Eu não quero ver as pessoas se realizarem por desespero, por medo da falta de moradia. Isso é tráfico de sexo de fronteira, IMHO. Eu quero ver pessoas que querem fazer isso ser sua própria vontade. Mesmo que o drama é um tipo de entretenimento, estou começando a ficar desconfortável com a situação. 

Eu tenho uma solução! @Voyeur Casa TV . Dêem aos tolos 4 seu próprio lugar e deixem que eles se desenvolvam à sua própria velocidade. Caso contrário, dar-lhes algum dinheiro e enviá-los embalagem o mais cedo possível. 

There is no need for this. Since Kate and Loule are who they are (ie Pinck couple) they already have their own space there. So did Emma and Peter. Keep it that way. For me it works this way.

Only be less reactive and stop giving "impression" of conspiracy among the 4.

Anna and Alex can continue in their performances alone or as an example now accompanied.

One thing I think as the "plug has not fallen yet" is that the biggest problem is not us and our comments here and yes what the other apartments are doing to share our attention from there.

And the more of us do not feel motivated to pay attention to what they do there, the smaller this cake will be. Financial mathematics of the VH.

They are 6 now!
Most still, but also more people to share the cake. And each slice is even smaller if they do it in several directions. All together, the pieces will be the same.

And the more of us do not feel motivated to pay attention to what they do there, the smaller this cake will be. Financial mathematics of the VH.
Focus on attracting more subscribers yes, but also focus on holding us there.
The more they strive and commit to it, the longer they stay there.

Again something that I questioned before and in a way also questioned by Anna in meeting.

My way.
Are they in the rain to get wet or because the awning is too small for them to shelter?

37 minutes ago, Russ said:

It didn't work for Amy & Alya  So I say give some cash and let them go. I do blame VH for the way they run things and Anna for not telling what the house is all about

Amy and Alya were different! We had just Alex and Eugene leading the site right now.

Now we have more apartments and we will have even more. And all coming in the spirit of Vlad or Layne. Or even more motivators.

And this has to be taken into account there. Purposes (plural)

Go forward or stay back, what a pain to point here.
Review with responsibility, your priorities and concepts or wait for their consequences.