Anna & Alex - Part 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol golfer you are always on the point :biggrin:

One of the silly boys should drop his drawers and jump up on that table and just start strokin it. Either the rest get up and play , or shoot some ropes on them. They are so lame!!

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

are kate & louie allowed back in the room again or must they leave it m t for the next possible 4some guests?

I was thinking the same thing. Why in the world would they sleep on that small foldout bed, when they could be sleeping in a big bed? Maybe they're afraid that a little bit of the sexiness might rub off on them.

• Upvote 2

Feeling calm again friends. ?

I think the letter had something to do with the room. I think Kate and Louie feel safe with Peter and Emma and this is kind of a way to rebel against Anna and Alex. As far as I can tell, the silly 4 are essentially on strike anyways. I don't see any way how this apt. can ever work. Something has to give.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think the letter had something to do with the room. I think Kate and Louie feel safe with Peter and Emma and this is kind of a way to rebel against Anna and Alex. As far as I can tell, the silly 4 are essentially on strike anyways. I don't see any way how this apt. can ever work. Something has to give.

Good to see you back my friend. Its a calm evening on VHTV today. Not much to comment on. Guess I will go to bed quite early and call ist a night...

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

just out of curiosity i just did a random scan of the epkl apt over the last 24 hours. checking approximitely every half hour i saw no signs of sex or nudity at all. remember this was while a & a & the mystery guests were trying to rewrite the voyeur site rules of engagement. how is that possible? at least peter could have left the room & taken the chance that maybe emma wouldn't have yelled at him ( how horrible that would be) & see what was happening just in case he should get an opportunity to do something in the future. i also don't see how they can go further like this.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Glad you're feeling better.

I thought they were on strike too. But now I only half way agree with them being on strike. I was watching them a lot today. There was a point that Louie tried everything he could to get into Kate's pants and she wouldn't let him. Then Peter (as always) was trying the same thing with Emma and no dice. Now they were trying in front of each other and as we know the girls won't do anything unless it's just them and their partner. But I really think it's the girls rebelling against the whole site and the guys have to follow whatever the girls want.

The way to make this apartment work is to kick out the people that obviously don't want to be there. I'm mainly talking about Kate and Emma, but that means all of the silly 4 must go. Then bring in people that do want to be there.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, heineken said:

Glad you're feeling better.

I thought they were on strike too. But now I only half way agree with them being on strike. I was watching them a lot today. There was a point that Louie tried everything he could to get into Kate's pants and she wouldn't let him. Then Peter (as always) was trying the same thing with Emma and no dice. Now they were trying in front of each other and as we know the girls won't do anything unless it's just them and their partner. But I really think it's the girls rebelling against the whole site and the guys have to follow whatever the girls want.

The way to make this apartment work is to kick out the people that obviously don't want to be there. I'm mainly talking about Kate and Emma, but that means all of the silly 4 must go. Then bring in people that do want to be there.

Well said. I think too the girls are the buzzkill. But now time for bed. Gnight