Anna & Alex - Part 1

12 hours ago, heineken said:

Aqui está o meu problema com a situação. As meninas bobas não aparecem como eles querem estar lá. Nós os vemos queixar-se quase todas as noites. Yuri tem sido bom o suficiente para traduzir algumas dessas queixas para nós. E quase sempre se volta para as meninas sendo infeliz e culpando Peter por tentar ser amigo de Anna e Alex. Mas se eles são tão infelizes, eles devem simplesmente sair. Ninguém está colocando uma arma em sua cabeça para fazê-los ficar. Eu vivo uma vida muito feliz porque se há uma situação que me faz infeliz, eu mudo minha situação. Eles devem estar tentando mudar sua situação e eles não são. Essa é a maior frustração que tenho com eles. Tenho certeza de que são boas pessoas, e é por isso que odeio dizer coisas negativas sobre qualquer um. Mas eles não são destinados para este projeto. Tenho certeza que Anna pode encontrar pessoas mais adequadas para viver lá.

Eu deixei claro em algumas de minhas postagens que eu quero que Anna tenha sucesso aqui. Alex e Lina gerenciar 3 apartamentos e não ter colocado um quarto do trabalho em que Anna tem gestão 1. Muito disso é porque eles recrutar melhor. Mas Anna ainda está trabalhando sua cauda fora. A maioria das pessoas teria acabado de sair agora.

I make my opinion on the post of Heinekem, since most of the time we have the same line of thought and optimism here.
We attack when deserved and we praise and motivate when due.

I think it's time for Anna to have a woman-to-woman conversation with Emma and Kate, starting from the point that this has not happened yet.
Only them and preferably on the balcony or on a maintenance break (which would not cease to be).

They are playing this boat and website. Nobody better than Anna to listen to them, to advise and to guide in all the "insecurities" and "indecisions" that are happening at the moment since she herself has already gone through this and won.
This is a merit that no one can get out of it. Not even Alex.

Alex, Peter and Loule do not help in this regard. And we with our inappropriate comments here do not (and I'm part of it).
Without the roof, unprepared and other terms used here as "adjectives" are nothing motivating and encouraging for them there.

We had a problem before and this had the chance to reverse but it did not.
It has already been removed.
Now we turn the cannon in search of a new "target"? Please?

VH used to say here that they are people and not monkeys on a stage.
Thank goodness that part of the decision is anchored in your common sense.

This apartment happens to be identified as Anna and Alex (main room), Emma and Peter (master bedroom) and Kate and Loule (bedroom attached).
Make them understand this, at last.

move on.