Anna & Alex - Part 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Would have been 10 if she let Anna sit there next to them like she wanted to.

Yeah I guess she just wanted to watch not participate. But you cant get Emma doing this things. And I wont see her getting forced. Maybe she will totally freak out. Emma and Peter would do just fine in a small appartement on their own like Mika and Layne have.

My only problem with it is that everyone in the house knows what they're doing and purposely stay away from the living room. One of the things most intriguing about watching sex in the living room when living with multiple people is seeing if they might get caught. In the situation they have here, that will never happen.

Another thing they should try to do if they really want to earn more money by gaining new subscribers is start the sex act in the living room on free cameras and finish in the bedroom. I don't think we've ever seen that in this apartment. But other than Anna, Alex and sometimes Peter, none of the others are comfortable enough to walk from the living room to the bedroom naked.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah I guess she just wanted to watch not participate. But you cant get Emma doing this things. And I wont see her getting forced. Maybe she will totally freak out. Emma and Peter would do just fine in a small appartement on their own like Mika and Layne have.

I think they would be great in their own apartment. They would have to ditch Kate and Louie.

We talk bad about them, but we really don't know how another couple like Sveta and Vlad would be if they were in an apartment with 4-6 other people.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, heineken said:

I think they would be great in their own apartment. They would have to ditch Kate and Louie.

We talk bad about them, but we really don't know how another couple like Sveta and Vlad would be if they were in an apartment with 4-6 other people.

Yes thats why I said I will stop talkin bad about her...

More important is the question: Why the hell ist blanketboy back?

• Upvote 1