Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, Russ said:

I say VH is ready to open a new house starring  Kate & Louie  drumroll  !!!!!!!   blanketboy  &  Mia  I know it sucks but there is a reason for blanketboy still hanging around

I still hope you are wrong my friend.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Russ said:

I say VH is ready to open a new house starring  Kate & Louie  drumroll  !!!!!!!   blanketboy  &  Mia  I know it sucks but there is a reason for blanketboy still hanging around

I think at least Mia was friends with Anna before they moved in, possibly blanket boy too,  and that's why they still come back once in a while. And even if they weren't, that doesn't mean they can't be friends now.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 5:32 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, thanks for that update Amy. A little short on details though, LOL not!    You never know especially with the language barrier on here if that's waht she wanted him to do, or was he really abusing her and she took it out of fear of losing him, for whatever reason women do that sometimes. There are things in life i will never understand, one being why women will take abuse from a guy for fear that he will leave her? No, if you're being abused, you get some guy friends of yours to send him a firm message, so he will leave you. And if he comes back he'll get fucked up some more. I'm glad i didn't see all that, that would upset me a lot. And golfer sent me the vid, i havn't watched it yet, im thinking about it. 

I couldn't agree more, why anyone would want to hit another person ? now , I don't understand it. Anna is a very sweet talented Lady, just hope that ,ex-Hippie doesn't hold her back.