Anna & Alex - Part 1

This is why I quoted in another forum (Mika and Layne) the progress that Anna and Alex's "internal team" has been making day by day.:dodgy:

To spice things up here, Yuri noted about Emma, her position of waiting at least two months for Emma to become more "debunked" and "liberal". We know from Peter that this was never an impediment.:rolleyes:

This was in a long time in its translation when things were still more troubled there.

Well, in a few weeks we enter this "deadline" given by her and we will see if this will maintain her position and intention.

In my view, based on everything we already see, she is already more than ready, confident and comfortable at this step.

Done? Leveling up and matching the other VH apartments.:biggrin:

She going "possibly" will also pull Kate along. And Anna's team will be more visible.:biggrin::biggrin:

Let's wait if it was real or just something said as a "defense" to escape the "pressure" at the time.:cool:

• Upvote 1

On 11/03/2017 at 9:10 PM, golfer06 said:

i think that peter could take care of layla & jess & still be there for emma.

Of 3 I do not say, but we already know that 2 "someone" here already gives account. And at the same time .
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

On 10/03/2017 at 10:00 PM, heineken said:

I also think that's what a & a are planning to do. But I don't think this guy has anything to do with it because then he would agree to be on camera. They only turn the camera off for people that don't agree to be on camera. I also don't think it's a doctor as beardman suggested because when the cameras came back in the bedroom, Anna was getting ready for a bate. I highly doubt that would be her first thought after a doctor came for a visit.

It was probably just the landlord. That would explain why Anna wanted the apartment clean and nobody else was around at the time.

Just one question ! Since when do we have this angle and vision for the cam 2?
I believe the cam was moved to a neutral point and the person we see was possibly doing an inspection in the apartment

As for new "recruiters" I do not think necessary.
Only those who are already there, evolve and move to the desired profile for this apartment and planned VH.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just one question ! Since when do we have this angle and vision for the cam 2?
I believe the cam was moved to a neutral point and the person we see was possibly doing an inspection in the apartment

As for new "recruiters" I do not think necessary.
Only those who are already there, evolve and move to the desired profile for this apartment and planned VH.

anna moved it for that guy, whomever he was.

On 09/03/2017 at 9:20 PM, Amy3 said:

Is it just me or is Emma getting better looking. Is she wearing makeup or something? She also seems to have stopped with the weird body movements and general cornyness. Happy for her! Good job Emma, you're on your way to being the hot, sexy girl, you should be. 

See, therefore, that it is not only I who sees evolution and development in Emma's current behavior.
To reinforce only on what dates these views were manifested.
:cool: