Anna & Alex - Part 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, anybody think this relationship is ready for them to live alone? Didn't think so. This has doom written all over it. 

i'd like to see anna live alone for a little while. she seems to have no problem finding people to bring home at night. it would probably be the #1 apt within a very short time!

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'd like to see anna live alone for a little while. she seems to have no problem finding people to bring home at night. it would probably be the #1 apt within a very short time!

or she will slip into some depression and melt into the couch. Could go either way.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Does anyone know...were they a couple BEFORE VHTV or were they put together for the benefit of VHTV?

If you mean Anna and Alex, they have been a couple for almost a year. They first met in Voro on Voyeur-Villa shortly after Anna dumped her previous boyfriend, David, who cheated on her with a hot girl that came over to the apt. to give him a tattoo. I wrote up a fairly long post about them on 04 Mar 2017 in this thread. You should check it out.

• Upvote 2