Anna & Alex - Part 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does anybody else asks himself after seeing these people there how bad and unattractive VV must be as they never found such people and screwing it again and again when its about finding good and entertaining people?

you're absolutely right. a & a were totally boring & 99% of us didn't want to see them again. but just look at the guest list they have brought in (all anna i'm guessing). vv is content to just sink in quicksand. i don't know how they even still exist.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you're absolutely right. a & a were totally boring & 99% of us didn't want to see them again. but just look at the guest list they have brought in (all anna i'm guessing). vv is content to just sink in quicksand. i don't know how they even still exist.

Yeah its not there are not good people. Its VV simply dont get them. Look at Sofia. VV never did find good people for it. And then look how easy Alex and Lina find people. I guess VV has a very negative reputation

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

você está absolutamente correto. A & a foram totalmente mórmon entediante & 99% de US não querem ver novamente. Mas basta olhar para a lista de convidados que trouxeram (todos anna eu estou supondo). Vv está contente em afundar apenas em areia movediça. Eu não sei como eles ainda ainda existem.

And you're happy to use the "list" element because I believe that's exactly what Anna must have.
See everyone she has presented here to these now 2 apartments. And I'm including the girl alone, too.

My desire now is to see the brunette "moaning" in another dick that is not her boyfriend. It can even be with Alex himself, since she shows sympathy and even a certain desire for him.

And so his boyfriend could have Anna too. Fetish or not, the fact is that he did it by deserving this "award" with the behavior and attitudes demonstrated today.
Here and there justice, both: he and the brunette were the motivators of everything we saw there, Merit for those who have merit.

And I include this apartment in this

9,3%?:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder if VV has a account on VH and what they think :biggrin:

If VV seen this they would have to rethink the way they run things or what am I thinking VV don't have a plan they don't think   :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Russ said:

If VV seen this they would have to rethink the way they run things or what am I thinking VV don't have a plan they don't think   :biggrin:

Lol thats where my "trained monkeys in management theory" comes up again :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Good Afternoon Everyone !! WOW ..looked like a lot happened and i missed Everything.

Million Dollar Question - Is the timeline skipping ?

:cry:

Someone generous enough who capped it.Moments will take another 3 days to appear.

47 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Assim, o convidado masculino se foi. Se anna ainda está desaparecendo, podemos ver alex & morena.

Anna is not gone. She's right now torturing Alex's cock once more in the bedroom.

For the third time I've seen you today. She really wants to discount all that "failed" these last days there (my thinking).
And Alex sober, as I said he is giving the message.

So I think there will be nothing left for brunette later and no one else, lol:biggrin: