Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, heineken said:

I have to disagree here as Emma always seemed comfortable in front of the cameras to me. The first week they were there she was working long hours, but after she stopped working, Emma and Peter were like rabbits when nobody else was around. She still never showed anything in front of anyone else and I doubt she would be around for any of these sex parties that Anna and Alex have. I still say that if they come back, it has to be in an apartment by themselves.

okay, let's go!

In reference to Peter and Emma, remember that the action of rabbits as cited was always without someone around.

But we also noticed that in the last few days Emma was allowed to stay in intimate clothes in the room in the presence of Kate and Loule. Peter, nothing to comment on.

I also noted earlier that perhaps without the presence of close friends the "process of trust" among the 4 could be better worked on in a more targeted way. We see how much Anna is good at this, The results of this if successful is easy to deduce.

We see here today in this apartment and environment, clearly people, couples starting or taking their first steps to this condition of relationships. Between you and the others. Like Peter and Emma.

I really expect their return in some way. They were doing very well and they deserve it. Wait ahead.