Anna & Alex - Part 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

looks like i didn't miss much. a cam should definitely be in the little room. but what could be going on in there that has to be such a secret? after all that we've seen going on it must be really special or nasty to be hiding. these people have not been shy!

i guess nobody wants to think about what could have been done in the secret room. they've done just about everything on cam except smear themselves with s--- and drink p---. could it be something like that cause anything else they can do for us. hiding makes no sense. and if they do want to hide their own apts are cam free i think!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And sorry for my joke of having been "your fault" for the website disasters for yesterday.:heart:

I hope they have more "efficient and complete" plans for today.

To compensate::)

Apology accepted, but I get a free pass for at least one unacceptable outburst. ?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i guess nobody wants to think about what could have been done in the secret room. they've done just about everything on cam except smear themselves with s--- and drink p---. could it be something like that cause anything else they can do for us. hiding makes no sense. and if they do want to hide their own apts are cam free i think!

Are the hiding in the bathroom again? Such a missing link here. Plus, I really don't get my vanity cam at all here and Anna seems to be the only girl interested in putting on makeup. Guess they'll suffer for the views. 

Until then I have played escapes together for the bathroom (and only happens with Anna and her guests-girls), as a preparation and preview for the "big time".

So far none of these escapes have been among 'couples' there.:cool:

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anna & Alex Part #1

Well, look who's back again;  AA and Friend  (AA=arrogant ass).  Didn't they just up and walk out the other night?  Perhaps they are simply casual friends with A & A and not swing partners at all.  Whatever, they'll spend the night listening to him and revel in stories of him and the girls will go into the "secret room"  as Amy calls it (and apt name BTW) and rest of us will spend alot of time in this room hoping for some action.  Again, I own the business I work in so I can sit here on my 'puter and blather senselessly like this all day.  I guess th best thing I can say now is "Good Luck" to us all.  :biggrin: