Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't think it would be fair to kick out Peter and Emma just because they wouldn't want to have sex with Alex and Anna as long as they themselves are sexually active. Alex and Anna can find other people to have fun with if they need or want.

Wouldnt be fair yes. But situation cant stay like its now. Its not about sex in the first way. Its general interaction where you can see nothing between those two couples. Emma and Peter however are the kind of couple who would do much better in a single appartement I am pretty sure. 

22 minutes ago, Yury said:

Almost up to 6 o'clock in the morning I watched as Alex tries to resuscitate his dead snake. 
The second dude was slightly better (but not much). He was actively used the dildo in the early evening and apparently rubbed brunette pussy. When he was finally able to insert his dick to brunette, she was unable to continue sex, referring to the pain. 
Alex tried to rectify the situation, put on a dick One Ring. But it did not help. Instead a jade rod he got wrinkled purple sausage.
All of this action was like on meeting of gynecologists losers.

I quoted a timetable on the timeline (23:55 pm) where I get the impression that Anna talks to Peter and Emma, talking about the meeting on the way to happen.

Can again you  throw a light on this diffuse tunnel if she invites both to stay and Emma gently declines, or does she somehow ask for the private space in the room?
Or if none of this happened?
My feeling is that Emma and Peter did not even know this meeting in advance.

:confused:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wouldnt be fair yes. But situation cant stay like its now. Its not about sex in the first way. Its general interaction where you can see nothing between those two couples. Emma and Peter however are the kind of couple who would do much better in a single appartement I am pretty sure. 

good point. i was trashing them at 1st but they have proven that they can handle the cams. they do need more interaction but if they are staying can some of their friends visit? they don't have to have an orgy but let's see them get a little more comfy & go from there. i'm learning that we may have to trust the sight a little since there is a lot of sex  allready & vh is allready way better than what i've experienced with the other 2 loser sites. if nothing else i do believe it will grow & we are lucky to be here to see it and at a reasonable price.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing in common with them? Smoking at 4 on the porch or playing game, is not included here?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I quoted a timetable on the timeline (23:55 pm) where I get the impression that Anna talks to Peter and Emma, talking about the meeting on the way to happen.

Can again you  throw a light on this diffuse tunnel if she invites both to stay and Emma gently declines, or does she somehow ask for the private space in the room?
Or if none of this happened?
My feeling is that Emma and Peter did not even know this meeting in advance.

:confused:

The timeline does not work for me at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Another vision!
Emma and Peter in part have changed their behavior because we "scream" about it here.

If we had not done anything, maybe (and only) maybe they would still be in their former style.
Just to strengthen; Anna and Alex, left and left both alone and the will for their first time. And we saw that he had prior planning of this and not instinctive and occasional planning.

• Upvote 1

I liked the 4some it different then the normal watching tv or playing games on tv. I also liked the opinions of every one about what they like and what they don't like. That was almost as entertaining as the 4 some.

• Upvote 2