Anna & Alex - Part 1

On 06.02.2017 at 8:35 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Theres a sofa now in Emma & Peter room. I guess the separation now will even get worse...

They quarreled yesterday. Emma works and Peter is no. Emma says that Peter does not want to look for work, and all day sitting in the apartment. More she did not like that he was drinking in her absence. Their relationship is quite tense, Emma is quite touchy and quick-tempered girl. I think there is a risk of losing this pair at any moment.

• Upvote 1

She is on the rag too, so take her mood with a grain of salt. Nonetheless, all too often it seems the lady works and boy sits around not doing shit. Just goes to so you how much of a loser all of these boys are. Notice, I don't say men, cause none of them are one.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She is on the rag too, so take her mood with a grain of salt. Nonetheless, all too often it seems the lady works and boy sits around not doing shit. Just goes to so you how much of a loser all of these boys are. Notice, I don't say men, cause none of them are one.

you are right amy. when i was 14 or 15 my friends & i would take our girlfriends into the basement bathroom to fool around. it was probably about as big as the closet that the children were playing in. and to show how childish they are they forgot that the cams they were hiding from recorded everything & that this isn't vv & people actually were watching. and they were so sure that they wouldn't be noticed. pretty soon they will no longer have to worry. they'll be gone or no one will watch & then they'll be gone.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry but makes no sense at all... Lost in translation I guess ::)

simple ! Nothing to see in VH at that moment.

And pointing before and now confirmed. No new apartment for today (and I will not play my chips) for tomorrow.

How much timeline .... what timeline?

Really a barrier in translation.

But there are pics and vids of her showering forever. That's the thing, you have to literally be a person that "gets off" knowing prople are watching you in order to successfully overcome the downsides of cam life. For example, Leora. 

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's ok Bear, é uma confusão às vezes, mas obrigado por compartilhar de qualquer maneira. 

Amy3,

I do not know if this is what you wanted to point out here, since I quoted you in a post.

I was giving a favorable position to a possible union of Alex, Lina with Alex, Anna in a proper apartment. As you observed.

If this is possible and comes to "ways of fact", I only see benefits to all there.

I see Anna and I see Lina.
And how both have conciliatory spirits, as well as the ability to "push" their men forward.

If I do however, do not know some kind of "differences" between them or them there in the past, please signal me.

Nothing pleasant to see Alex and Anna, occupying the sofa. Even if they do not care or already have this accommodation profile ..

my feeling .

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Talvez seja uma nova estratégia de @Voyeur Casa TV  Coloque todos os participantes ruins que podem encontrar em um appartement para que eles não tem nenhum risco para obter os perdedores para futuros outros appartements :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Zen moment here in support of your observation
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Bear, Anna and Alex have a good history with Alex and Lina. They all lived together in Sophia on VV. One could argue that this was the best moment for Anna and Alex. All 4 get along great! Sex madness for sure. 

• Upvote 2