Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Guys, again my opinion here.

Really pink girl (we have no name for it yet), showered with curtains, but she did not hide her body completely. At various points in the bath and during the conversation with Emma she partially or totally opens the curtains and exposes her.

Even when she leaves boxing she goes out naked and visible for as long as possible.

It could still be a mitigating fact that she is not part of the project, but the bag unpacked and its contents in Emma's closet leave her inside for a while.

Totally different from what I see now by the replay for the "closet of love" or lovers.

Pasm here and without ....
A situation only comes to mind

The defense leaves and the prosecution comes out with the judge laughing.

I do not say a "total sticking", but an impossible exemplary call is not applied.

The moment is romantic, exciting and even erotic.
For them there (I recognize), but completely inadmissible for us and the voyeur site here.
From 23:23 to 23:37 p.m. At least Kenny's "friend" came out of despair there.

My feeling ..

Apologies for possible misunderstandings in translation

Sorry to disagree. But there was absolutely nothing romantic, exciting or even erotic to see there. Only pathetic is the right word for it

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Desculpe desacordo. Mas não havia absolutamente nada romântico, excitante ou até mesmo erótico para ver lá. Só patético é a palavra certa para ele

For them there (Mia and Kenny). I did not tell us here.
Has the translation gone the other way around?:huh:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does not surprise me. How can you have satisfying sex when all you think of is: How can I hide best from cams. 

Seriously, it was all Kenny too. Working the sheets more than her pussy. You could see how unsatisfied she was at the end. Like, what about me? He was so quick to get her pantied back on and in bed. I'm embarrassed for VH. Shit maybe A and A should go back to VV and start a new revolution.  This apt. is whack!

• Upvote 2

I am still shocked by that "performance" I mean it looked like a trained coreography. The way he put her panties back on after sex. All perfectly timed to not show a thing. All you could see was his ass and dick for some seconds. I hope @Voyeur House TV will kick them out after all those hiding shit they have done already