Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I see what you mean, and it makes sense that the guy would want to protect his girl from being exposed, but that's not his job here and he knows it. Mia wasn't the one juggling the blanket, it was him. 

But hes right she is very uncertain and probably totally not made for that project. Its ok. Wont judge anybody for it. But than please move on and make space for better people

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I see what you mean, and it makes sense that the guy would want to protect his girl from being exposed, but that's not his job here and he knows it. Mia wasn't the one juggling the blanket, it was him. 

He does it that she feels safe.... it is his way.

Of course, maybe you are right - we will see.....

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But hes right she is very uncertain and probably totally not made for that project. Its ok. Wont judge anybody for it. But than please move on and make space for better people

Give her 1 week, we always did...

She likes to fuck, she likes this boy, is caressing him, maybe in love... and you do know that feelings of a girl can move mountains...

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

8 attractive horny young people & no nudity or sex? from what i saw the only 1 bathing is anna. other trips to the shower were for #1 & #2.

Capture_2017_02_08_19_13_55_5.png  0   651.22 kB

Capture_2017_02_08_18_38_40_219.png  0   654.88 kB

Capture_2017_02_08_18_36_44_853.png  0   686.16 kB

Anna is the only one too caring to wear something sexy. All others outfits are just as unsexy as it can get...

• Upvote 1