Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, heineken said:

He has actually regressed. He went from no blanket in the morning 3 days ago to completely covered where you can't even see their faces the day after to what just happened yesterday.

But I agree that I love this apartment as a whole. I don't understand anything being said, but I'm still intrigued by the dynamics of everything. 

We are two then, because I have been insistently pointed here, still believe in the strong potential of this apartment.
However from what we see so far (and I do not believe what I'm going to say) we need a leader and co-leader to jointly direct and guide everyone else there.

Many people pulling each one's "reason" aside is somewhat complicated.

You have to understand that it is the destiny and bet of all that is getting into the game. It is still too early for the "disaster" and therefore easy to resume progress there.

Even without the translation of Yury fatally by the attitudes there we would arrive each here at this vision.
And this is not good for them. (neither of them)

Just my feeling

when i saw that vhtv had entered the most recent post i thought that it was to announce blanketboy's departure. the guest couple should get the other bedroom. the matador had his chance & blew it. no one else has gone to the extreme of building a tent over himself. at 1st i wanted to blame mia but it just keeps getting more clear that blanketboy has to go.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, russ said:

There two rooms being wasted. Kenny has a room and pulls his shit so I say the room could be put to better youse. The other room has 2 couples in it so they don't do much but sleep. If new couple had there own room you see action in both rooms and no hiding in closet - under blankets - in the dark. I say KILL  KENNY  :biggrin:

Hahahaha Kenny is dead in all episodes and always comes back on the next (and seasons) ..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2