Anna & Alex - Part 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She could be sexy if she come out of her shell a little, get more relaxed and show a lil more of her body. But her attitude towards the whole project makes her unsexy.  Its not that shes ugly... But all she does is playing the plain Jane there... Wont work out for good

Exactly. I thought she was very sexy when she dressed in that lingerie and seduced Peter the first time they had sex in the apartment.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, heineken said:

Exactly. I thought she was very sexy when she dressed in that lingerie and seduced Peter the first time they had sex in the apartment.

Yes I thought after that she will continue that way but unfortunately not. Back to plain Jane again.

Anna and Alex to hold meetings of the labor collective. Anna tells that you write about them. They discuss your claim (For example the sex in the closet (cupboard) and under the covers).
Anna says that tenants must attract the attention of viewers to increase the number of subscriptions. They plan to organize games and behave in a more erotic (Alex says, "on the verge of sex"). Apparently it comes to free cameras. 
Alex says that he and Anna are temporarily in the apartment. They have to organize actions of tenants in the apartment, and then they will move to another apartment (as Alex and Lina).
Apparently VHTV made a bet on the organization of the apartments on immigrants from the VV with some experience. :biggrin:

YRII_2017_02_13_23_01_58fa636.jpg

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, Yury said:

Tomorrow from 12 am to 3 pm, residents should organize active actions in the living room and the kitchen (which is equipped with free cameras).

Are they in Moscow I'm trying to figure out when 12am there time is to mine