Anna & Alex - Part 1

i have to admit that i do find the drama to be interesting & it probably wouldn't be if i understood what they were saying. since i don't it leaves me free to speculate & almost write my own script of what is going on. that is actually a lot of fun. but the reason that i started watching was to see regular people having sex & showing off their bodies. without that i don't think there is much of a market. as for matador he had an easy job once mia agreed to have sex. just do it so that the voyeurs (aka peolpe who want to watch such things) could be entertained. also whether we like it or not it is a business & needs to generate revenue. so guys do what it takes or get out & let someone else do it. our latest friends layne & mika long with sveta & vlad, eric & layla, natasha & john (although he needs to figure out how to do it longer), & alina & eugene all understand it & work it into their schedules (which lets face it leave plenty of time for such things). as jabbeth said, staged or not, you guys need to pull out all the stops or vh will find someone else that will.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Yury said:

They read this forum. You have a real chance to tell them what you want to see.

What I want to see is more interaction between the people. Not being so shy against each other. Just relax and get a lil less inhibited.

Emma should stop playing the plain Jane

For Kenny I have no hope he will change. He already left the conversation with Anna and Mia early. So he obviously does not give a shit

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Yury said:

Eles estão o tempo todo conversando sobre alguns jogos. A coisa é que vocês não entendem o significado desses jogos. Quando você não sabe o que está fazendo, então não parece interessante. 
Esta situação estava no VV (quando eles estavam localizados nos apartamentos antigos) e eu tinha que explicar o significado desses jogos. Muito rapidamente eles ficam entediados e perdem o interesse. Penso que esta não é a melhor maneira de aumentar o interesse no apartamento. Vemos grande interesse em apartamento de Sveta e Vlad, embora não haja nenhum jogo.

Yury, these "games" are everywhere and aapartments. See that they are the same.

Here in VH and in RLC (do not know if in VV too).

It even seems to be a kind of contractual item or sponsorship of its manufacturers (or their creators).
I was even going to ask her if this is somehow a cultural reference.

As you have wisely observed, if we do not understand its meaning, how will we have our attention retained there?

Okay, that games create a group dynamics and forces everyone to entertain (at least during), but actually building your base on top of this is to start building the residence by the roof (if I am afraid).

Then VH should decide if they think he will change or if they think he won't, cut him. None of this threatening bs or meetings, or training, just cut him. 

I agree completely with you guys that covering up during sex is not something real people do, therefore he should have been reminded of this by the boss one time. The next time he did it, he should have cut. No questions asked and no more pep talks, just kicked out!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then VH should decide if they think he will change or if they think he won't, cut him. None of this threatening bs or meetings, or training, just cut him. 

I agree completely with you guys that covering up during sex is not something real people do, therefore he should have been reminded of this by the boss one time. The next time he did it, he should have cut. No questions asked and no more pep talks, just kicked out!

Damn right Amy

• Upvote 1