Anna & Alex - Part 1

14 hours ago, thedbear said:

They do not have little space, on the contrary have much. The cam chosen for, focus is that it represents the error there.
Assemble and adjust the game frame to the focus of the cam 2 by moving the sofa properly and we will see everything with details of it.
I said this yesterday. With suggestions on.

It is obvious that need more space for the game Twister. Half of the gaming field is not captured by the camera. The camera is set up on the sofa and if you change the focus or put down camera below, you will not see the purpose for which we are all gathered here - sex on the couch. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

It is obvious that need more space for the game Twister. Half of the gaming field is not captured by the camera. The camera is set up on the sofa and if you change the focus or put down camera below, you will not see the purpose for which we are all gathered here - sex on the couch. :biggrin:

Haha Yury, for sex on the couch you must wait for other people...

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now Emma and Peter under blankets too. Im done here... They are gettin worse from day to day. Totally unnatural behaviour... 

Emma said that she will not fuck with Peter when her friends are in the room. Her friends also do not want to have sex in the presence of Emma and Peter. I knowingly wrote about overpopulation in this apartment. This restricts tenants.
As for Mia and Kenny: I want to remind you that they are familiar only a week. Give them a bit of time.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They will leave this week and Emma and Peter probably too. Depends if they will improve and in decisions of Anna and Alex.

The best thing is to remove from there Anna and Alex. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1