Anna & Alex - Part 1

I respectively disagree. These cats have been here for plenty of time and there hasn't been so much as a half nip slip exposed to the other tenants. Until they start playing with each other, this place deserves to be in last place. But it won't, people will still watch it.

• Upvote 1

Except for the all girls apartments, RLC is a sole couple per apartment.  They have guests from time to time but overall, each couple lives alone in their bubble.

VV has introduced the concept of multi couples per apartment.  And, in most cases, those couples were clearly not shy to be naked in front of others.  On multiple occasions, we have seen couples having sex side by side or in the same room.    

From what I can see and read,  for VHTV, this is currently a 4 couple apartment and they are all too shy to even remove their T-shirt in front of others.  What is the purpose to stack 2 couples in the same bedroom if they either hide under a blanket to have sex or simply take turns in the bedroom.  

Even ALex is acting like a prude virgin mary.  I would have thought that he was sent there to shake the place and show them how to live naked in such environment

If you compare to the previous voro, they have a large jaccuzy in there.  We have seen up to 7 people in the voro jaccuzy.  I am told that it is even rare that one cople goes in there.  And they all make sure they lock the door.  It doesn't take a ph'd to figure out what  the viewers want to see.  Play strip poker games, get naked and don't be shy to have sex in front of the other couples.  And very few would be mad if they switch partners

• Upvote 1

Careful Ben, you're living in fantasy land. We're supposed to be on good behavior and wait for the flowers to bloom and be happy with what we get. 

Ok, let me be the first to jump off that sinking ship. This place is going no where fast. It's been a month and nothing of interest has happened outside of the 4somes, which didn't involve actual tenants. If Yury heard correctly, they all think they are doing just fine. Maybe in a year from now we can talk about the time Anna walked in on Emma and saw her boobies once. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Anna got some practically homeless people without any money and put them together. Thats not great casting. @AlexLina do a much much better job

These young homeless people is by far the better casting than the (semi) professionals. They have the advantage to be not shy from the beginning but are getting boring very quickly with their daily or hourly sex shows and the work to get a boner.... The others are full of surprises...

Maybe I´m the only one to think in that way?

• Upvote 1

I hear you about the same constant sex scenes by the pros in Alex and Lina's camps, but to say that these homeless people are full of surprises is a stretch. It's been a month now and they haven't done much of anything I would consider surprising. 8 people in a tiny place and no one has seen anyone else even partially nude outside of their mate. If VH didn't exist and this was VV, people would be freaking out demanding their departure. True that!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yury for the translations tonight.

I want to say what is going on in this apartment is not all Anna's fault. I believe she's in a situation where she doesn't want to tell the rest of the tenants what to do but also knows they need improvement. She wants them to try to figure it out for themselves. I think the only other person that wants to really try to make it work is Peter. But he can't tell Emma what to do or else she'll get pissed like she has when he hangs out with Alex and Anna too much. So he's in a tough spot because I can't see Emma doing anything different anytime soon.

I also believe the guest couple (wish we had names) will follow whatever everyone else does. I don't think they'll shy away from nudity or anything else in front of the rest of the house, but they also won't be the first to do it. If nudity and sex is what gets them viewers then Anna needs to wait till everyone's in the living room watching tv. Then she needs to drop her pants, pull out the dildo and start masturbating in front of everyone. Or she can whip Alex's dick out and start sucking in front of everyone. Either way, we'll find out real quick if the rest of the house will go along or need to leave. It sounds like they all need money, so they have to try something new to stay in these cozy lives their living.

Although I agree that Alex and Lina do a far better job casting, I still think this is the most interesting house on VH because of all the craziness that happens there. We really never know what's going to happen next.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hear you about the same constant sex scenes by the pros in Alex and Lina's camps, but to say that these homeless people are full of surprises is a stretch. It's been a month now and they haven't done much of anything I would consider surprising. 8 people in a tiny place and no one has seen anyone else even partially nude outside of their mate. If VH didn't exist and this was VV, people would be freaking out demanding their departure. True that!

That's true about nakedness in front of anyone else. But you have Emma give Peter a blowjob under the covers one night. Then the very next day they're fucking on the living room couch in plain daylight. I know nobody was home at the time, but somebody could have still walked in on them if they came home early. The point is everyday seems like a different day in that house. You don't know what you will get. Maybe the foursome couple will come back when everyone's there. That would shake up the house a bit.

• Upvote 1

Thoughtful comments Heineken. My favorite beer by the way. I think your giving them more credit then they deserve, but that's fine. You are absolutely right about the apts. though, this one is the one to keep tabs on. All of the others are like broken records. Sometimes, I wonder if some of the sex is just a rerun. Lots of pro level sex just doesn't cut it for me. I'm into people losing themselves in sexual way with other people. To be quite frank I don't understand why Anna hasn't already done just as you said and whipped it out right in front of them. It's past time for this sex adventure to sail. Very disappointed that they don't seem that interested in the adventure. Guess that's what has me irritated.