Anna & Alex - Part 1

Thanks golfer   I was away for about 6 weeks so must have missed that.

But I still believe that they have never been able to deliver what they promised at the beginning

One thing they said was that they will have apartment in various time zones, outside of the East Europe countries (mainly Russia).  Thus far, all what I see is Russian people in 2 time zones.

The day we will be able to understand what is said in those apartments, I think that the number of their subscriber will increase 

you're right. they haven't moved out of eastern europe yet. but on the voyeur villa is dead thread jabbath pulled up some figures showing vh is on the rise & is way past vv. now that they have gained a foothold hopefully they will be able to expand to counties where we can understand what they are saying. they allready have 7 apts and were talking about upwards of 20. granted that may be high but 10 wouldn't seem to be out of the question. they also said they will be trying out the long awaited archives soon. i believe they said they'll be doing some testing starting next week. once that gets going along with the timeline that is gr8 but still has a few bugs to work out it would be easy to be entertained most of the time. also they have shown that if the people are not popular & are too boring they will boot them out. plus the price is good. anyway i'm sorry to ramble on but even with some shortcomings they have done a good job in my opinion. much better than vv. and they don't threaten to ban or block you like rlc which i understand now costs an arm & a leg & your 1st born son. to sign up.

• Upvote 1

I've cancelled my subscription to RLC while ago.  At least 12 of their apartment are dead.  And lost total interest in their all girls (barcelona) apartments.  Tenants are changing like revolving doors.  And can't cope with the non-stop drama between girls.

For VV,  I forgot to cancel it before my vacation. And as it is a 90 day auto-renewal, I still have it for a couple of months.  I was told they will move some of the apartment.  The 2 new couples in Tula seems promissing.  But the position of the cameras and the quality are so bad that it is not interesting.  But, to my great pleasure, they got rid of Petra, ALex and Anna.   Several people may disagree, but I still enjoy watching Lisa and Nick.  After all those months, they still find new positions to fuck and watching Lisa on her daily cock sucking passion still worth the watch

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

I've cancelled my subscription to RLC while ago.  At least 12 of their apartment are dead.  And lost total interest in their all girls (barcelona) apartments.  Tenants are changing like revolving doors.  And can't cope with the non-stop drama between girls.

For VV,  I forgot to cancel it before my vacation. And as it is a 90 day auto-renewal, I still have it for a couple of months.  I was told they will move some of the apartment.  The 2 new couples in Tula seems promissing.  But the position of the cameras and the quality are so bad that it is not interesting.  But, to my great pleasure, they got rid of Petra, ALex and Anna.   Several people may disagree, but I still enjoy watching Lisa and Nick.  After all those months, they still find new positions to fuck and watching Lisa on her daily cock sucking passion still worth the watch

vh did offer a 7 day free trial for premium cc members. you should check with them & see if it is still available. look back at the vhtv thread & the vhtv guy's posts will be in there somewhere. pm them & check it out.

6 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Something that I just noticed while reading all those posts.  In the early weeks of VHTV, there was someone from the Home office of VHTV that was here on CC, always commenting or responding to the post.

Now it seems that they are no longer posting here.  At least, I haven't seen a posting from them on the 20 to 30 pages I read

Have they stopped?   Or may be they were banned?  :P

I guess they have exhausted the list of excuses :)

Cheers, Ben!