Anna & Alex - Part 1

15 hours ago, heineken said:

Eu sei que eu defendo este apartamento no passado. Mas depois de ver o forte progresso com o apartamento ELJS, este apartamento não oferece nada. Eu realmente pensei que veríamos progresso aqui como Anna manteve em ter suas reuniões com toda a casa. Mas cada reunião era realmente um passo para trás. Eu acho que isso fez os moradores ainda mais conscientes de que eles estavam realmente sendo vigiados. E isso pode ser uma coisa assustadora para as pessoas que já estão fora de sua zona de conforto.

É minha convicção que Anna e Alex querem fazer a mesma coisa que Alex e Lina estão fazendo. Eles querem vários apartamentos que eles gerenciam e apenas fazer aparições de vez em quando quando eles sentem um determinado apartamento pode precisar dele. É por isso que inicialmente trouxe em 2 casais e foram dispostos a dormir no sofá. Sentiram que não estariam aqui tanto tempo. Mas então os amigos de Emma e Peter aparecem e nunca sairam. Assim, em vez de Anna apenas tentando trabalhar com 2 casais, ela ficou preso com 3 no mesmo apartamento.

Eu gosto de Anna e quero vê-la ter sucesso neste projeto. E eu sei que a maioria de vocês odeia Alex, mas eu admiro a disposição que ele mostrou para mudar sua vida ao redor. Parece que ele está em um lugar melhor agora do que quando ele estava em VV. Eu só espero que eles aprenderam com os erros que foram feitos e vão recrutar melhor desta vez. Embora possa não importar, desde que Emma esteja aqui.

I agree with all that you have pointed out above, but one by one: ELSJ, in my opinion, is not evolving as I thought. Incredible, but the one I see still retreating is Eric.
What happened yesterday, with the "paintings", I did not leave a single minute to compare to this apartment of Anna. More "childish" and without purpose, impossible.
And there we are not dealing with "sailor of the first voyage" as here.

As for Alex and LIna (managers), I thought they would interact more with Natasha and Jon, as it was before with Nasty and Anton.
What I see so far is a present-day setback between the two couples.

Different from what we see here.
I still think Anna has the potential to do a good job with the 2 couples here. Now each with its "free" space I believe that things can flow less "tied".

And I think they're willing to try.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course she will. The final 4 don't belong here. Unless you're intetested in seeing normal peoples everyday lives, which will amount to stiing around the house fully clothed, eating, smoking, watching tv, staring at phones, bathing, and sometimes ending with mole sex before bed. Oh, and Peter jerking it in the bathroom. This ain't RLC. Virtually no one here wants to see that, I'm sure. 

sounds like boro to me.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I agree with all that you have pointed out above, but one by one: ELSJ, in my opinion, is not evolving as I thought. Incredible, but the one I see still retreating is Eric.
What happened yesterday, with the "paintings", I did not leave a single minute to compare to this apartment of Anna. More "childish" and without purpose, impossible.
And there we are not dealing with "sailor of the first voyage" as here.

As for Alex and LIna (managers), I thought they would interact more with Natasha and Jon, as it was before with Nasty and Anton.
What I see so far is a present-day setback between the two couples.

Different from what we see here.
I still think Anna has the potential to do a good job with the 2 couples here. Now each with its "free" space I believe that things can flow less "tied".

And I think they're willing to try.

Yury translated several times Emma is not willing to try. So how so you think sth. will change with the silly4?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yury traduziu várias vezes Emma não está disposta a tentar. Então, como você acha q. Vai mudar com o silly4?

Emma may not be willing to "try," but unquestionable that even without any provision, she is doing (and well) her part. Every day more the will with the cams.

Note that she 'before' manifested not ready to be in her underwear next to the others.

See now she goes to bed in panties and already stayed up topless.

And who stays now is his friends.
Anna and Alex evidently do not fall into this equation.

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Emma may not be willing to "try," but unquestionable that even without any provision, she is doing (and well) her part. Every day more the will with the cams.

Note that she 'before' manifested not ready to be in her underwear next to the others.

See now she goes to bed in panties and already stayed up topless.

And who stays now is his friends.
Anna and Alex evidently do not fall into this equation.

Shes still not ready. I cant see any progress here. When they were at it in livingroom few days ago Kate and Loui came home and they stopped. I have never seen her topless among the others. What you mean? I cant see her doing well at all. Now with Kenny gone she will be the buzzkill of the appartement.

Well except for the many hours of the day, when Peter cock blocks A and A with those video games. 

Anna is going to have to start sucking Alex anyways. I bet a lot of subscribers just want to see Anna get fucked. Boy, are they going be disappointed. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yury said:

Look under my avatar. I live in St. Petersburg. They say the street names and metro stations.

Detective Yury

Since they live in your city,why dont you go and meet them or perhaps be a new tenant and fuck them all excluding guys.

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, nack said:

Detective Yury

Since they live in your city,why dont you go and meet them or perhaps be a new tenant and fuck them all excluding guys.

:biggrin:

Why should he? Moreover, I donot think Yury has the adress(ses) of the apartments.