Anna & Alex - Part 1

It's highly possible. But they seem to complain about something every night. And based on Yury's translations, it sounds like it's the same complaints. They could be pissed about having to give up the bedroom to guests after only having it one night. I know that would bother me a little.

1 minute ago, heineken said:

It's highly possible. But they seem to complain about something every night. And based on Yury's translations, it sounds like it's the same complaints. They could be pissed about having to give up the bedroom to guests after only having it one night. I know that would bother me a little.

It was in their own hands. If they stopped being the buzzkill of the appartement there were no problems...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was in their own hands. If they stopped being the buzzkill of the appartement there were no problems...

Absolutely. Yesterdays strip card game should have ended with a foursome in the jacuzzi instead of bathing suits on and lights off. Any other apartment on here would have ended in an orgy.

Then today they could have hung out and had a little fun, even if they didn't want to have sex with the others. They could have still been a part of the party before the card game. But instead they lock themselves in their room once Anna's friends come over.

I really think Anna and Alex want to try to work with them or at least did want to work with them. They are the ones that are dividing the apartment. I honestly don't think they'll last to next weekend.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, heineken said:

Absolutely. Yesterdays strip card game should have ended with a foursome in the jacuzzi instead of bathing suits on and lights off. Any other apartment on here would have ended in an orgy.

Then today they could have hung out and had a little fun, even if they didn't want to have sex with the others. They could have still been a part of the party before the card game. But instead they lock themselves in their room once Anna's friends come over.

I really think Anna and Alex want to try to work with them or at least did want to work with them. They are the ones that are dividing the apartment. I honestly don't think they'll last to next weekend.

Yes they are antisocial and bitching around about all what makes them complete buzzkills... And even worse they keep complaining instead of changing by themselves.

• Upvote 1