Anna & Alex - Part 1

4 minutes ago, sat11 said:

yes thank you you seem a spokesman for vh Why should even explain any hing when they have you here i notice you always jumping to defend them or telling every one how great they are, if im negative because they did not deliver what they promise and i dont kiss their  asses for what they are doing noting from what i see, the time line you could put a couple of teenagers give them one weekend they would come up with something better than this shit in 4 month that is beyond credulous. i am sure you are happy but i am sure majority of the people not happy with the progress that is made they are a business they have to deliver what ever they promise to get the money.

so dont say dont be negative i give every one a chance when even they come up short but i am not an idiot just to to accept just words again and again and again... 

Well I am not there spokesman. I am not associated with them at all. What do you do in software programming and administration that you know so well its so easy to make a better timeline? 

And its not the majortiy here complaining at all.  Just be fair is the main point here...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i don't see any difference. looks the same.

What resolution do you use? I see a big difference when you compare the screenshots golfer posted from yesterday evening and compare them to ones posted before yesterday. Thats the quality impact I am talking about

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I am not there spokesman. I am not associated with them at all. What do you do in software programming and administration that you know so well its so easy to make a better timeline? 

And its not the majortiy here complaining at all.  Just be fair is the main point here...

sat11 is the guy that wants to enjoy vv so take that for what it's worth.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

Talking of VV ,have the things settled down a bit there since that crazy night with Marna ?

Dont really watch it anymore. Sometimes check archives there and thats it. Cam quality is too bad there and lighting there is beyond bad