Anna & Alex - Part 1

Emma has a nice little ass. I've got the fix for this. Kick Kate and Louie out of the project. Give Emma and Peter a 1 bedroom apartment like Sveta and Vlad. Recruit a new couple for Anna and Alex. That's the simple fix for everything wrong here.

peter and emma.png

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, heineken said:

Emma has a nice little ass. I've got the fix for this. Kick Kate and Louie out of the project. Give Emma and Peter a 1 bedroom apartment like Sveta and Vlad. Recruit a new couple for Anna and Alex. That's the simple fix for everything wrong here.

peter and emma.png  0   2.4 MB

Absolutely :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, heineken said:

That's why they need their own 1 bedroom apartment.

Yes, I just don't know who would watch them though. You know what it would be like 23:45 hours a day. Not interested!

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, I just don't know who would watch them though. You know what it would be like 23:45 hours a day. Not interested!

Yesterday, they had sex in the living room. Then just a few minutes later she gave him a blowjob in the shower. You also see Emma bate from time to time. And I don't think they ever went for less than an hour before Kate and Louie moved in. Peter is like the energizer bunny. I think you would see them have a lot more sex then their having now. But of course you would also see Peter playing video games a lot. You won't get many parties. But you don't see that with the Sveta-Vlad or Mika-Layne apartments either. And both of those apartments are just fine.

• Upvote 1