Anna & Alex - Part 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but recovers quickly for sloppy seconds.

Capture_2017_03_03_18_04_21_465.png

Capture_2017_03_03_18_04_25_497.png

Capture_2017_03_03_18_04_30_681.png

Capture_2017_03_03_18_04_35_343.png

Capture_2017_03_03_18_04_39_443.png

Capture_2017_03_03_18_04_44_691.png

Capture_2017_03_03_18_04_48_658.png

That was a quick cumshot, but you know what, he soldiered on instead on leaving her laying there unsatisfied, and looks as though her gave her an orgasm. bravo!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

maybe more mystery guests? i for 1 didn't expect hot tits last weekend!!!!

Capture_2017_02_25_21_41_07_404.png

Alex shot his wad a few hours ago. That means a night of up and down breaks, and an up and down dick, And  action stretched over 2 hours that should take 30 minutes or less.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

0602 Alex is shaving and Anna is sucking the big double dong. About 0603 she sniffs her panties. 

Lol, i missed this post yesterday, but i would guess theres a better chance of that double dong dildo getting hard as there is of Alex getting hard once his dick deflates.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, i missed this post yesterday, but i would guess theres a better chance of that double dong dildo getting hard as there is of Alex getting hard once his dick deflates.

Alcohol is always the big problem. He is packing a fairly good sized dick. I would imaine that it takes a lot of blood flow to pump that thing up. My guess is that Alex could really benefit from some regular exercise to get his vascular system in better shape. Speaking of that, have you noticed that none of the men work out or exercise at all. The girls aren't any better, I suppose. Kenny actually is the person that I would say is in excellent shape. He is nothing but lean muscle. Too bad you'll never see it again apparently. 

Something I always wanted to know. Do guys with huge cocks get more ED then guys with normal sized cocks? Seems reasonable. 

• Upvote 1

Oh, and almost forgot. Keep in mind that these guys are having way more sexual activities then normal. That time you see one of them limpy you have to know that it may be the 3rd, 4th, 5th time they've had some sexual behavior that day. IMHO, it's way too much and I'm convinced the long timers on these sites are going walk out asexual. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Alex shot his wad a few hours ago. That means a night of up and down breaks, and an up and down dick, And  action stretched over 2 hours that should take 30 minutes or less.

was she the girl with a  scuffy guy had a foursome with Anna and Alex last week  ?