Anna & Alex - Part 1

If you consider about $1000.00/month + rent and utilities huge, then I guess so. That's split between the guy and the girl. If I did this, I'd keep my day job and just do this for extra money. The money for the tenant is not enough to make a career out of it. Plus, burnout is likely and the damage this will do to ones sexuality has to be weighed. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you consider about $1000.00/month + rent and utilities huge, then I guess so. That's split between the guy and the girl. If I did this, I'd keep my day job and just do this for extra money. The money for the tenant is not enough to make a career out of it. Plus, burnout is likely and the damage this will do to ones sexuality has to be weighed. 

No I said the potential to make $ is huge from subscribers. Then minus their overhead of 7 apts, each at least $1,000 (which I think is very low) then paying staff ?? I wonder how many subscriptions would be needed to break even per month, and if the rent and ulitities are only around  $1,000+ that's pretty good. AND the PARTICIPANTS have to pay rent ? and being filmed ?, wow I wouldn't do it unless rent is part of the contract.

The potential for VH (and RLC) to make $$$ is HUGE!!  Think about it...their customers are world-wide.  It's not like opening a laundry where logically, only those living within a 5-6 block radius *may* use your services.  Same applies to a car mechanic, a small grocery story or a restaurant (i.e. pizza or burgers).

But when the Internet is your 'neighborhood',.... Ka-Ching!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, rent and utilities are paid by VH. You are right that VH stands to make huge $. And your right that the overhead is also huge.

I believe that the sites that listen to their subscribers will do very well. RLC seems to be doing very well, I think what they did was re-invest in better apts and sometimes better couples BUT they alienate their subscribers which is NOT the right formula for success, so we will see if the competition becomes more 'user friendly" and listens to what is being said. I know they listen to @Amy3 , @HarveyB , @Hope85 (or as I call him 'The Legend' lol) because after a comment or 2 about a camera or an object obstructing a camera its been changed. These are the sites that will do well  

There's a lot of people in this world that struggle month to month to just pay rent. When you figure rent and utilities are being paid for, the only necessity they would have to buy is food. Everything else is pocket money. That's better than most people. And that's why I think the tenants on these sites do it. Some have jobs, but most don't.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

The potential for VH (and RLC) to make $$$ is HUGE!!  Think about it...their customers are world-wide.  It's not like opening a laundry where logically, only those living within a 5-6 block radius *may* use your services.  Same applies to a car mechanic, a small grocery story or a restaurant (i.e. pizza or burgers).

But when the Internet is your 'neighborhood',.... Ka-Ching!

Its mind boggling, I wanted to do this 6 years ago but use University Students and free room and board, but like most I chickened out and Mortgage rates were starting to rise......But we can still fantasize I guess lol

• Upvote 1