Anna & Alex - Part 1

22 hours ago, sixfive said:

Its mind boggling, I wanted to do this 6 years ago but use University Students and free room and board, but like most I chickened out and Mortgage rates were starting to rise......But we can still fantasize I guess lol

That would have been a cool project, you'd be rich by now! If they would add some apartments where they speak English in some part of the world, they would have explosive growth. Obviously no one cares what language they speak having sex, moaning and groaning sounds the same everywhere. But all other activities would be 100% more interesting if we knew what they were saying! A lot of the non sex stuff is boring, not because of the folks on here, but because everyday life at home isn't super interesting. A cam on my apartment would yeild the same result, watching tv, on my computer, , eating, sleeping playing an occasional game, having an occasional party , but with anticipation of a sexual encounter would make it watchable.people would die of boredom watching me .Most of what everyone does thats a lot of fun is outside of you're house. Home is a place to relax and chill out. But i'm sure there would be lots of gossip , sex talk, maybe talk about what they do for a living, we need an english speaking apartment!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That would have been a cool project, you'd be rich by now! If they would add some apartments where they speak English in some part of the world, they would have explosive growth. Obviously no one cares what language they speak having sex, moaning and groaning sounds the same everywhere. But all other activities would be 100% more interesting if we knew what they were saying! A lot of the non sex stuff is boring, not because of the folks on here, but because everyday life at home isn't super interesting. A cam on my apartment would yeild the same result, watching tv, on my computer, , eating, sleeping playing an occasional game, having an occasional party , but with anticipation of a sexual encounter would make it watchable.people would die of boredom watching me .Most of what everyone does thats a lot of fun is outside of you're house. Home is a place to relax and chill out. But i'm sure there would be lots of gossip , sex talk, maybe talk about what they do for a living, we need an english speaking apartment!

Well said. Some people think that this is a  webcam site like Churbara(or whatever its spelled) but its more like Big Brother. English would be good, but also not knowing what is being said, puts us the viewers, at arms way so we can't get involved in their lives, which I believe is the whole purpose...watch but don't touch or interact, keeps it more pure

• Upvote 1

It's an interesting question to consider why there is no English site for this. I think the biggest reason is economics. There's just too many other ways to make money in the West and I think most Westerners would rather do a cam show and not be strapped into an apt. all day long having sex like a circus animal. Maybe I'm on to something, maybe not. It's an interesting question for sure.

@ashleyxyz I'd watch your channel. ?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's an interesting question to consider why there is no English site for this. I think the biggest reason is economics. There's just too many other ways to make money in the West and I think most Westerners would rather do a cam show and not be strapped into an apt. all day long having sex like a circus animal. Maybe I'm on to something, maybe not. It's an interesting question for sure.

I would too, there you now have 2 subscribers, anymore out there that want to watch @ashleyxyz ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hahaha, circus animals only wish they had as much sex as these people are having! And thanks for that! You wouldn't see any limp droopy dicks or anyone coming in their hand around here. I won't stand for that!

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If you can do all this i'll watch you..:biggrin:

8-Funny-Girl-Gifs.gif

6-Funny-Girl-Gifs.gif

5-Funny-Girl-Gifs.gif

• Upvote 4