Anna & Alex - Part 1

17 hours ago, heineken said:

Did they finally decide to wash that disgusting green blanket?

anna living room.png

Hopefully after they peeled it off the couch, they burned it. Now spray the entire sofa with a few cans of fabreze to kill the smell of ass on it. Fabreze is really vile. It might kill any disgusting odors, but whatever causing them in the first place is still there, ughhh!

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, heineken said:

I also think that's what a & a are planning to do. But I don't think this guy has anything to do with it because then he would agree to be on camera. They only turn the camera off for people that don't agree to be on camera. I also don't think it's a doctor as beardman suggested because when the cameras came back in the bedroom, Anna was getting ready for a bate. I highly doubt that would be her first thought after a doctor came for a visit.

It was probably just the landlord. That would explain why Anna wanted the apartment clean and nobody else was around at the time.

Maybe the doctor assured her that once in an hour was not a problem..

I miss the days when they would have a party and a couple would just start fucking on the couch, like that old guy and Petra. This sanctioned sex schedule is total bullshit and ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I miss the days when they would have a party and a couple would just start fucking on the couch, like that old guy and Petra. This sanctioned sex schedule is total bullshit and ridiculous. 

I cant watch but you are totally right. Sex on schedule is bad. It should happen spontanously, unhibited and without caring if others around.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I cant watch but you are totally right. Sex on schedule is bad. It should happen spontanously, unhibited and without caring if others around.

It's totally happening on a schedule. The sex hasn't been bad, it's just the idea that it's NOT spontaneous. I don't want to watch rats in a cage performing tricks for the cage masters. It's our fault too for being so demanding, but where's the fun, where's the FUN people?

• Upvote 2