Anna & Alex - Part 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bear, how is it possible that I cannot comprehend about 95% of what you say, but if I read through it I somehow am able to get the gist of what you are saying. You're like Shakespeare! ?

I already realized that there is a barrier between the way I express myself in real life and the way the translation goes.

I really use a lot of metaphors and double meanings, as well as sarcasm (mostly constructive).

An example, associate Tom Cruise with the impossible mission as an action for improvement in the timeline.

Now I know that 99% of what I express is lost here I really feel sad and unmotivated.

Oops> I heard someone give a "cry of joy" here?
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

We know however that it is not a mission only for Tom Crouse (impossible).
I admit wrong pointing here but in the "neighbor" this topic only gives steps forward and so far none back. And increasingly forward and with "bonus" to "sync" all the other points there.

But also admitting that I waited 5 years to see this happen there I can wait a few more months for this here (or not)

Note above>

I purposely wrote Cruise the wrong way to this topic before.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I do not believe this, I have already surpassed it.

But VH said there would be people complement later. Where we have only one room there.
Something on the same line as Peter + Emma + Loule + Kate?
Although by the plan we have cam 11 and 10 however it is not possible to have a room having to have passage to another room.

remember that you did not see him on vv. i & others on this forum did. i hope he doesn't revert.

Really I have not seen them in VV, but you have already signaled here the "change" from before to what turned, was also motivated by site change.

That's why I'm questioning, if anyone who will be composing with them will also have this role of balancing things there and be at their best, or it will just be an improved version of Peter and Loule in example.

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Really I have not seen them in VV, but you have already signaled here the "change" from before to what turned, was also motivated by site change.

That's why I'm questioning, if anyone who will be composing with them will also have this role of balancing things there and be at their best, or it will just be an improved version of Peter and Loule in example.

I wouldn't mind seeing Emma and Peter come back, she was really turning into a ball of fire

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Emma and Peter come back, she was really turning into a ball of fire

yes. emma & peter were doing a gr8 job. i thought that they would stay on the site. i wonder what will happen.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sim. Emma & peter estavam fazendo um trabalho gr8. Eu pensei que eles iriam ficar no site. Eu me pergunto o que vai acontecer.

Send them to make up as third couple in Eric, Layla, Jess and Sam. For the strip poker?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seeing Anna moving in the kitchen we see that this "small apartment" not so small as it seems to us. I think we'll surprise us further ahead.

The problem is that the "lazy" responsible for the layout of the site is not even careful to update the plant.

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

I bounce here and say that they had 5 years to get to this level but really there I never saw one cam deliver the other's position. This is a fact.

Then you need new glasses.... :biggrin:

There are not many. but there are...

47 minutes ago, spielo said:

Então você precisa de óculos novos .... :biggrin:

Não há muitos. mas há...

Is correct in this, I forgot Zoia's bathroom, but it justifies because a lot do not look there.
And I really have an urgent need to change my glasses.
c:biggrin::biggrin::cool: