Anna & Alex - Part 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This will go on for hours. It'll be 6am before the sex starts.

I hope so then i will be off work and able to see it live. Who am i kidding the time they had the 4 some it didn't start until we had day light outside. Plus that guest guy seems reluctant do anything but the girl wants it to start.

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Alex will never ever get it up he is wasted---The other guy should give anna whar she deserves--a real bone

Anna won't let him because they don't swap intercourse. My guess is because Alex is afraid she'll have an orgasm. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anna won't let him because they don't swap intercourse. My guess is because Alex is afraid she'll have an orgasm. 

Well that would be just like selfish Alex, he can't give her an orgasm, God forbid anyone else make her cum

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well that would be just like selfish Alex, he can't give her an orgasm, God forbid anyone else make her cum

Pretty much! And yet she continues to bring people over to torture them. I'd be like, it's all or nothing baby! 

Without understanding a single word of Russian, but that based on the gestures, and conversations I think it will give water there.
What bothers you is that these "hits" must be made before and not on time.
So I agree with Amy, come, do what is proposed and intends apt and willing to do to do and then philosophize, discuss politics, play and drink at will .. Which, by the way, is what we do in real life in these situations

• Upvote 1