Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Was there ever any penetration from any penis into a strange vagina? By strange i mean not the one that it usually is sliding in and out of? i missed a whole bunch of this, but golfer put up some great images, and i didnt see it.

Unfortunately or fortunately not!
There was a moment when I thought we might finally have a PD on the girl invited. And apparently she is also in this climate for the occurrence. He was in the more than adequate position there.

The problem (and I can not believe I'm going to say it) is that Alex failed to focus on the point for this purpose. Anna even tried to help him more unsuccessfully,

He only recovered in the sadomaso section, and fex anal penetration in Anna only.

I tried to improve the shape of the text and I hope the translation answers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Ela ainda está excitada, mas ele não é. Eu acho que ele quer dormir

I think it's good that you see this moment better and closer, because to my understanding things "exploded" there. And now, some of the situations that were seen over the course of the night started to make sense to me.
And Anna once again has my personal admiration of how she can be the "bridge" and "balance" of these moments.

Waiting for their return to follow the consequences. I think that after a good sleep, the "moods" can be better explored.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Was there ever any penetration from any penis into a strange vagina? By strange i mean not the one that it usually is sliding in and out of? i missed a whole bunch of this, but golfer put up some great images, and i didnt see it.

it looked like guest girl wanted to fuck alex & got on top trying to insert his dick but he got off of her & started eating anna b4 any thing happened. later guest guy wanted to switch but alex wouldn't. i noticed that the last few encounters there have been no condems in sight. the last i saw them was with the hot tits girl.