Anna & Alex - Part 1

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, very desensitized organs, including their brains. I'm actually starting to think that Alex may very well have brain damage from alcohol. No way he could hold a regular job. 

Pickled brain for Alex. The guest girl was really a ball of fire! She did everything possible to draw some spunk out of that guy, to no avail. If they get together again, the girls should focus on each others pleasure, and maybe that will bet them off,  since the other 2 aren't gonna cum anyway.

• Upvote 1

Yes, it's the lack of finality that irritates me the most. I despise start and stop sex. I'm getting to the point where I can't stand to even look at Alex. Too bad, cause I have always liked Anna so much. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if you've seen the woody allen movie everything you've allways wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask, there is a part where a guy is on a date & the inside workings of his body is a bunch of guys in the nerve center controlling his sexual functions. in order to not cum too quickly his brain is told to think of names of baseball players. when i was young i actually did that. now i don't need to do anything like that. these guys are young & they should be trying to not cum fast, not trying to cum sometime before i die.

Haha, love that movie

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, it's the lack of finality that irritates me the most. I despise start and stop sex. I'm getting to the point where I can't stand to even look at Alex. Too bad, cause I have always liked Anna so much. 

Absolutely, i kept hoping he would leave, or pass out, i dont have any interest watching him either. Add the that i really feel sad for Anna, it wasn't all that much fun watching them at all. 

• Upvote 1

this morning's session (#3) my favorite part was when the guys were doggie fucking the girls & the guest guy was rock hard & hammering away athis smokin hot girl. while that was going on 1 foot away alex kept looking over at him enviously while trying to get hard himself. luckily for him he was able to function but the other guy outperformed him by a mile.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this morning's session (#3) my favorite part was when the guys were doggie fucking the girls & the guest guy was rock hard & hammering away athis smokin hot girl. while that was going on 1 foot away alex kept looking over at him enviously while trying to get hard himself. luckily for him he was able to function but the other guy outperformed him by a mile.

Absolutely. Alex looked like an eunuch besides him :biggrin: