Anna & Alex - Part 1

Stab on the dark, but here it goes. I bet Anna makes the first move. Lol duh! 

And it will be a 3 girl circus for the boys to watch, followed by a boy line up blowjob, then swapping blowjobs, and then all girl dildo showx followed by the guys dildoing the girls, followed by sex and more blowjob swapping and fingering. After that it gets a bit hazy. We're in new territory with 3 couples. But I'm quite certain we will see the other couples swap sex. 

Something to keep an eye on is big tits guy. Last time all he really wanted was to fuck Anna. Perhaps in the mix of an orgy, he might slip it in. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did not watch for quite a time but I think hes drinking less

I think so too. Perhaps he thinks he needs to be a bit more careful with Anna and 2 guys that desperately want to fuck her.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Stab on the dark, but here it goes. I bet Anna makes the first move. Lol duh! 

And it will be a 3 girl circus for the boys to watch, followed by a boy line up blowjob, then swapping blowjobs, and then all girl dildo showx followed by the guys dildoing the girls, followed by sex and more blowjob swapping and fingering. After that it gets a bit hazy. We're in new territory with 3 couples. But I'm quite certain we will see the other couples swap sex. 

Something to keep an eye on is big tits guy. Last time all he really wanted was to fuck Anna. Perhaps in the mix of an orgy, he might slip it in. 

well if we the condoms pulled out we might get the full on swap tonight.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Stab no escuro, mas aqui vai. Aposto que Anna faz o primeiro movimento. Lol duh! 

E será um circo de 3 garotas para os meninos assistir, seguido por um menino de linha de boquete, depois trocar blowjobs, e depois todos os dildo showx menina seguido pelos sujeitos dildoing as meninas, seguido por sexo e mais boquete trocando e dedilhado. Depois disso fica um pouco nebuloso. Estamos em território novo com 3 casais. Mas estou certo de que veremos os outros casais trocarem sexo. 

Algo para manter um olho em é cara de mamas grandes. Da última vez, tudo o que ele realmente queria era foder Anna. Talvez na mistura de uma orgia, ele possa colocá-la. 

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1