Anna & Alex - Part 1

The men who is usually the hardest part in this are already intertwined with each other. The brunette is already in the mood and we know how the guest behaves after the ice is broken.

It is only each beginning as their own pair in first action and let things move from there forward. As Anna and Alex are doing now.

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Eu te digo, Anna é uma grande anfitriã e garota de festa ... ela tenta manter todos felizes. Eu acho que a principal coisa que ela está tentando fazer é mostrar que Alex pode realmente et a hard on ...

:biggrin: i gree

I think if they had more singles there, it would have gone more smoothly. Problem with dealing with couples is even if one person is ready and the other one isn't, neither one will join in. I think Anna may have rushed things tonight but the night is still pretty early.

The fact is that if the two couples do the night together it is already won there.
Just like the video I saw on the net and where I was literally introduced to them.
They sat (Anna and Alex) in a chair at the foot of the bed watching, while the circus caught fire.
:cool: