Anna & Alex - Part 1

7 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Porque queremos ver sexo, esquecemos que essas pessoas são apenas pessoas comuns como nós, se eu fosse ana e meu amigo não quiser se juntar i iria parar que eu acho que as pessoas normais também não ignorá-los. Pode ser seu apenas mim.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Uma coisa para a notícia neste dia 24 de março de 2017. Todos aqui, mesmo declarado "inimigos" deu este motivo dia para Alex. Absurdamenbte incrível.
:angel:

Obs. For me here is still 24 and there sure already be 25

Forget that there are 6 tonight. The girl of the night before, jacket blue, stupid plan, is not comfortable possibly with the other couple and she does not interact with anyone. You should go from the apartment if we want that something interesting happens.

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Agora eles vão trabalhar em fazer amigos. Vai ser muito tempo. Muito ruim para nós.

I'd say in rebate not to worry about it being a weekend and sure they stay there for a while.

But how right here has already become uncertain.
And who I least expected was responsible for breaking this rule (Anna)
So I do not believe my faith in this. Just wait:at:

Rules have to be made and agreed to before hand. Now, nobody is sure what the rules are, so nobody is going to move an inch. Back to square 1. Anna is kicking herself for what she did, but there a big piece of her that is smiling knowing that this drama is attracting viewers.