Anna & Alex - Part 1

Geez, looks like i missed a lot of high drama tonight! The long black hair girl couple i recognize from last week,.and the other 2 from last night. Did all six ever manage to be at it the same time? And what type of mixing and matching was going on? and i see from the earlier posts something happened with Anna getting mad about something, what was that all about? thx!

Long story short: Anna and Alex tried to get started earlier but failed. Brunette girl, boyfriend and Alex got started later on without Anna and she got pissed. Anna and Alex went to bed. The other 4 started it up without them.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

Eu acho que eles não são grandes fãs de menina na menina

Just completing. Yes they are but if none of the guys push one to the other they will not take this step. Anna is missing there now.
Later it will be another story.

I love the girl from last weekend, shes so happy and smiling all the time, her guy was standing there watching the other 2, and drop his drawers, and had a raging hardon! Bravo!! Then he walked over and f'd his girl for about 3 minutes and came on her. This weekends couple is still banging away next to them, 

• Upvote 1