Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

He was looking in his phone for someone who could find his place in work and did not find anyone.
She asked him to ignore the call

Thank you so much for your translation --It is so difficult sometime to figure out what is going on without knowing the language---Did you happen to hear what type of work they do?

So I'm late to the party tonight guys.  Have Anna and Alex gone out tonight?  If not, why are the night vision working on the bedroom cams?  Was there a fight I didn't see?  I went to bed when they(the guests) were eating the takeout.  BTW, these were some rude ass guests and Anna and alex were Pathetic!  She had to take her man out and show that he could get a hard on and they still didn't want top have anything to do with him.  If I was Anna, I'd of thrown their collective asses out then.  Anna and Alex wound up in the bedroom watching on the cell phone.  What a bunch of shit!  Girl is far nicer to the rude ass guests then I'd be!  Especially since adding insult to injury, they played the music far too loud after Anna and Alex had exited the scene to the bedroom..

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Спасибо большое за перевод --Оно так трудно иногда понять, что происходит, не зная языка --- вы случайно ли услышать какой тип работы, которую они делают?

Times I can not see
I think the job is fast food processing

49 minutes ago, Guest said:

He was looking in his phone for someone who could find his place in work and did not find anyone.
She asked him to ignore the call

I like my story better. Lol

Just kidding, interpreters are always welcome!

13 minutes ago, mic351 said:

So I'm late to the party tonight guys.  Have Anna and Alex gone out tonight?  If not, why are the night vision working on the bedroom cams?  Was there a fight I didn't see?  I went to bed when they(the guests) were eating the takeout.  BTW, these were some rude ass guests and Anna and alex were Pathetic!  She had to take her man out and show that he could get a hard on and they still didn't want top have anything to do with him.  If I was Anna, I'd of thrown their collective asses out then.  Anna and Alex wound up in the bedroom watching on the cell phone.  What a bunch of shit!  Girl is far nicer to the rude ass guests then I'd be!  Especially since adding insult to injury, they played the music far too loud after Anna and Alex had exited the scene to the bedroom..

brunette girl likes alex & snuck a short (very short) bj when anna went for a smoke.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Would you call that cheating Golfer?

yes but how could he not . she went for it. and as you said how can anna leave him like that . gotta know that's gonna happen. cigarettes are so addicting that it was more important to catch a smoke. also no cam on balcony & she was naked. what di she maybe do out there? guest's dick was probably a lot harder than alex's. and he came at least 4 times. she may have wanted a taste!!!!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Sim, mas como ele não poderia. Ela foi para ele. E como você disse como Anna pode deixá-lo assim. Tenho que saber que isso vai acontecer. Cigarros são tão viciantes que era mais importante para pegar uma fumaça. Também não cam na sacada & ela foi naked. O que ela pode fazer lá fora? O dick do convidado era provavelmente muito mais duro do que alex. E ele veio pelo menos 4 vezes. Ela pode ter queria um gosto !!!!

Golfer, I see your perception for detail is as accurate as mine.

We can really say "bullet changed" there if they were not all friends.

The same time that was given to do in Alex gave "nothing" happen on the balcony between the 2.
The only difference is that the room happened because we could see /.

My interpretation is therefore of nothing to throw stones here. Neither Anna nor Alex (let alone the couple there).

And I say friend, because it is possibly with them that they are at this moment.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

yes but how could he not . she went for it. and as you said how can anna leave him like that . gotta know that's gonna happen. cigarettes are so addicting that it was more important to catch a smoke. also no cam on balcony & she was naked. what di she maybe do out there? guest's dick was probably a lot harder than alex's. and he came at least 4 times. she may have wanted a taste!!!!

Hadn't thought about that. You're probably right. Too bad we don't have a balcony cam.