Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fez isso de novo, hein? Amy mau! -benzóico.

Peter tem grande energia e ele poderia realmente inspirar os outros para manter o sexo indo. Além disso, uma vez que ele é um pouco no lado mais fino, ele provavelmente pode caber em lugares mais apertados reforçar a oportunidade para um dp. Precisamos de Peter! 

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

:biggrin:

Just an explanation of my perversion to DP here and with whom.

We see more than once that Anna is extremely adept at anal sex and in a very different way from what we see others here.
And so did Alex.

We have also seen that he always uses the two-pointed consolation in Anna and we can not say "thin" he has it for this purpose.

So Anna is already or is being prepared for this purpose and is quite comfortable with it.
See your own reactions at this time.
You will have to involve 2 people with it.

In effect, it has finished breaking down barriers and will project this apartment in expectations above those you have at this time. Point over above the rest, Undisputed.

51 minutes ago, Russ said:

It's been a long time with nobody in the house. They should let one of there fuck buddies stay there if they plan on being gone for a day or two   :dodgy:

Or you could just watch another apartment until they get back.

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

What I really wanted to see was there with them, Peter and Emma. I have faith that without Kate and Loule present, Anna and Alex and these "parties" would put them on pace in less than 2 weeks, we know that Peter is not resistant to this and Emma was evolving at an impressive speed for the cams.

I have to disagree here as Emma always seemed comfortable in front of the cameras to me. The first week they were there she was working long hours, but after she stopped working, Emma and Peter were like rabbits when nobody else was around. She still never showed anything in front of anyone else and I doubt she would be around for any of these sex parties that Anna and Alex have. I still say that if they come back, it has to be in an apartment by themselves.

• Upvote 1