Anna & Alex - Part 1

I believe that Anna and Alex decided they like the guest room better or VH decided to give the other room to the new folks. The new "kids" were being shown the "Alex & Anna" room as if it is going to be theirs.

On a side note: The "babysitter" in Tula finally had her hand down her panties rubbing for a few minutes before bed. She her hand down the front and back. She has a lean, fit, perky body. I can't wait for her to let loose!

2 angles recorded on VV

2 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

I believe that Anna and Alex decided they like the guest room better or VH decided to give the other room to the new folks. The new "kids" were being shown the "Alex & Anna" room as if it is going to theirs.

On a side note: The "babysitter" in Tula finally had her hand down her panties rubbing for a few minutes before bed. She her hand down the front and back. She has a lean, fit, perky body. I can't wait for her to let loose!

2 angles recorded on VV

Its possible yes. For the babysitter. Shes to frigid to do it in the open. Once again pathetic...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Its possible yes. For the babysitter. Shes to frigid to do it in the open. Once again pathetic...

We've seen her naked in the shower, so no biggie there. When you put your hand down your pants and start rubbing, it's obvious whet you're doing. She's done both in front of the cam.

Why not combine them, be naked and masturbate at the same time. It would make many men happy to see it. If only women knew how much we men love watching that. They might be less

inhibited about it.

• StnCld316 pinned and unlocked this topic
44 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey, watch your font. WE CAN DO THIS TOO.

Alex & Anna told us they're arriving today. 

I am not sure what the point of you exaggerating your font size was, but I use two 4K monitors, so fonts are small to me no matter the size. I was not slightly enlarging the font to "Shout" or "Yell", but simply to get your attention.

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.

4 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Eu não tenho certeza que o ponto de você exagerando o tamanho da fonte era, mas eu uso dois monitores 4K, então as fontes são pequenas para mim, não importa o tamanho. Eu não estava ligeiramente alargando a fonte para "Shout" ou "Gritar", mas simplesmente para chamar sua atenção.

Obrigado pela resposta. Eu agradeço.

I even more! Thank you

15 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey, watch your font. WE CAN DO THIS TOO.

Alex & Anna told us they're arriving today. 

33 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Voyeur-House, where is the new couple?????

That's an absolutely normal font.No caps..strange that VHTV found it 'unpleasant'