Anna & Alex - Part 1

However, an observation.
This apartment since yesterday now has practically all my attention free and online.
If the subliminal goal is this, they're in for congratulations and Anna and Alex, have everything to be the best "managers" of VH.
The specter and the "mystery" are killing me here.lol

On 29/01/2017 at 11:04 AM, thedbear said:

Espero, como todos os outros para ver o casal vencedor novamente amanhã, mas também estou preparado para ver outro novo.

O importante e eu já enfatizei isto é que eles vêm adicionar e multiplicar e não "dividir" aparentemente como vimos em Eugene e Nick (por exemplo).

Então, se não eles escolhidos, eles permanecem abertos e capazes de retornar novamente convidados para ser apresentado por Anna para o novo casal.

A banheira e chuveiro fit perfeitamente bem 3 casais, mais que deixa um pouco "pequenos hotéis boutique".

E na cama também !!!:biggrin:

Russ, here's your answer and compliment! In spite of everything I still believe in this and I hope for this outcome, now fully possible.

sorry mistake again

I hope, like everyone else to see the winning couple again tomorrow, but I am also prepared to see another new.

The important thing and I have already emphasized this is that they come to add and multiply and not "split" apparently as we have seen in Eugene and Nick (for example).

So if not they chosen, they remain open and able to return again invited to be presented by Anna to the new couple.

The bathtub and shower fit perfectly well 3 couples, plus it gets a bit "cramped".

And in bed too !!!: biggrin:

Ru

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, since I'm just waiting. Let me ask this. I can't understand the language, but it seems to me that none of these couple talk dirty during sex. You know, fuck me harder, slam me with that big dick, oh your cock feels so good. Anyways you get the idea. Am I just not hearing it cause the language? 

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know. Thats a question for our @Yury here I think :biggrin:

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Seems to me they all kind of keep to themselves, like they aren't sharing the pleasure. It's like, "Did you get off, yeah, did you? Great! Ok see ya later." Almost like they are masturbating with a live dildo. Maybe Yury can help sort that out. 

The question specifically about this apartment or for all tenants VHTV?