PAID FOR A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP, HOWEVER...

21 minutes ago, les68 said:

Is there any admin on site who can help to sort out this problem?

I will let the Admin know that you are having issues, he usually is online after lunch time. we have a new software package coming soon to take care of these problems. He will be in touch with you. Our Apologies for you inconvenience. 

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I will let the Admin know that you are having issues, he usually is online after lunch time. we have a new software package coming soon to take care of these problems. He will be in touch with you. Our Apologies for you inconvenience. 

Will believe when i see it :biggrin:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, les68 said:

I think I will also believe it when I see it. If I had seen this thread before paying I would not have bothered. Must be a long lunch break today!

Whoa! Dude! You have been here 5 1/2 years and just now you think the world is going to bow to you? Just because you want INSTANT forum gratification?

Maybe you should spend less time drooling over Leora and Malia (Or whatever cam whore is you fav of the day,) and see what the rest of the board has to offer. 

Rob? He's just our resident ball buster. 😀 Right Rob, ol' pal!