Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, F219 said:

I always wait and listen for the door to slam.  :biggrin:

I do to, and thought I heard it:biggrin::biggrin:

Did Nicole take a shower today? During my watching she did not take one yesterday. She only washed her hair when it was determined they were going out with what turned out to be the coffee guy and two of his friends. When her boyfriend came she washed her pussy and sprayed something on it. My point is if she is going to fuck someone tonight she might smell a little ripe. Help me, did she shower today?

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Did Nicole take a shower today? During my watching she did not take one yesterday. She only washed her hair when it was determined they were going out with what turned out to be the coffee guy and two of his friends. When her boyfriend came she washed her pussy and sprayed something on it. My point is if she is going to fuck someone tonight she might smell a little ripe. Help me, did she shower today?

I will confirm she has not showered today

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She was getting ready before speaking to the woman she may have been family thatdid not know she had to be called Nicole, but then why have her on loud speaker ! she was also speaking to other people before that i think she spoke to her guy but i was not listening too carefully for the spanish.

Nicole my have been talking to her girlfriend that supposed to take Lima place. My be she getting her ready by training her to say her name that RLC give her

• Upvote 1