Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

hace 58 minutos, Billybob dijo:

Excepto Nora. Pobres Irma. Ella ESTABA Tratando tan difícil adj de CONSEGUIR Entre las piernas de Nora Nora y no teniendo ESTABA La Misma.

Unfortunately for us, do not expect Nora to go beyond what she has done in the bathroom tonight.
I would like to tell her that she needs time, but two things, she will not be in the house for a long time, a month goes by very fast, and she does not seem interested in giving more show than she is already giving.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

hace 55 minutos, nagachilli2 dijo:

No me Matar a los chicos de Pero de ser e el romántico que soy, me gustaria Que mi preciosa Nicole y Miguel un hijo solo una cuchara de Como y Tienen Una buena noche de sueño. This escena En Este Momento SIGNIFICA Mucho Para Mí Y espero Que Los Pocos Que dudaba de su lealtad, podria Pensar diferente about ella Ahora, Chicos Esto Es la vida real, ella es 100% Viven su vida bronceado Como lo normal Que PUEDE CON 11 Cámaras de mirarla y yo la amo a los pedazos

Estoy Feliz Que ha Encontrado un buen hombre para Cuidar de ella ....

If you have read me, I said, that they have begun a sentimental relationship (to me a little strange, in that I know a little more than you because they express themselves in Spanish, and also I know how Spanish families think when they Is about foreign girls with a not very clear past), in fact, nobody in Miguel's family knows that Nicole is inside RLC.
And at least Miguel's sister knows Nicole ...
Imagine the number of issues that will be presented to the two now,
But for me to have the better future the two (whether together or apart)

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Sometimes DES7469 sounds a lot like Harley. ... :biggrin:

1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

we have two Harley now one is a enough :biggrin:

Well I see what happens when you don't follow the crowd. :dodgy: That's okay I've never been much of a crowd follower anyway.:cool::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

il y a 35 minutes, vortios a dit :

Malheureusement pour nous, ne vous attendez pas Nora d'aller au - delà de ce qu'elle a fait dans la salle de bain ce soir.
Je voudrais lui dire qu'elle a besoin de temps, mais deux choses, elle ne sera pas dans la maison pendant une longue période, un mois passe très vite, et elle ne semble pas intéressé à donner plus spectacle qu'elle donne déjà.

la nora actuelle n'a rien a voir avec la nora des 3 dernières années!!! nora aujourd'hui est exhibitionniste, dépravée et presque homosexuelle, alors qu'elle a toujours démontré le contraire jusqu'à présent!!! l'ancienne nora n'aurait JAMAIS participé à des soirées débridées, des filles qui se lèchent et se mettent nues devant ses amis de Barcelone!!! jamais l'ancienne nora n'aurait accepté qu'un ami ancien se fasse laver le cul par 2 de ses colocataires nues et délurées sous la douche!!!! tous ceux qui connaissent nora depuis 3 ans, savent que cette nouvelle nastya n'est pas la vraie nora!!! seul l'argent peut la transformer à ce point!!! une chose est sûr, c'est que la reine est tombée de son trône, pour se rabaisser au niveau du caniveau, et des milliers de suka sans intérêt!!!! je pense que kiko n'est plus dans sa vie, et que la grande majorité de ses amis sont dégoutés!!!! la reine nora n'est plus, vive la reine!!!!

The current nora has nothing to do with the nora of the last 3 years !!! Nora today is exhibitionist, depraved and almost homosexual, while she has always demonstrated the contrary so far !!! The old nora would NEVER have participated in unbridled parties, girls who lick themselves and naked in front of his friends of Barcelona! Never the old nora would have accepted an old friend washed his ass by 2 of his roommates naked and sulky in the shower !!!! All those who know nora for 3 years, know that this new nastya is not the true nora! Only money can transform it at this point! One thing is certain is that the queen fell from her throne, to go down to the level of the gutter, and thousands of suka without interest !!!! I think that kiko is no longer in his life, and that the vast majority of his friends are disgusted !!!! The queen nora is no more, long live queen !!!! Nora had the choice between simplicity and stupre, she chose !!!

https://vk.com/video142285577_163112783

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We are with you mikeusa. We are not watching it either. We like Irma but if it involves that Nora we won't watch it. It is to staged. We have never liked Nora. We think Lola was more inspirational for the other female tenants in both apartments. Anna opened up more because of Lola. She also is much better looking and a amazing body. We hope Nora's stay is very short.

I agree with what you say about Nora.  What I don't agree with is Lola being more inspirational.  Anna opened up more because of drugs and that's the only reason.  Stella stayed fucked up 95% of the time she was there and a lot of drugs came from her and with the type of guys she was fucking around with.  Stella is what made those two historic nights happen more than anything else.   Yes the bloke or what ever you want to call him added fuel to the fire but Stella was way more into the drug scene than the rest of them and she had coke on her all the time.

Nora's game plan is all about the teasing and candlelight sessions with low to no lighting because she knows how much it deteriorates the picture being presented to the viewers and she will never change because of it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Sometimes DES7469 sounds a lot like Harley. ... :biggrin:

Easy there MrBox.  There is only one Harley and that's me.  Des is free to speak his mind anytime he fills free to do it and shouldn't be bashed or harassed by anyone on this forum for it.  The same goes for you or anybody else!!

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Well I see what happens when you don't follow the crowd. :dodgy: That's okay I've never been much of a crowd follower anyway.:cool::biggrin:

That's funny Des.  I've never been a crowd follower and never will be.  Just keep following them,  you will gain the inside scoop and videos and pictures and you will never have to beg for them like I do.   Follow them Des, I won't hold it against you :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

la nora actuelle n'a rien a voir avec la nora des 3 dernières années!!! nora aujourd'hui est exhibitionniste, dépravée et presque homosexuelle, alors qu'elle a toujours démontré le contraire jusqu'à présent!!! l'ancienne nora n'aurait JAMAIS participé à des soirées débridées, des filles qui se lèchent et se mettent nues devant ses amis de Barcelone!!! jamais l'ancienne nora n'aurait accepté qu'un ami ancien se fasse laver le cul par 2 de ses colocataires nues et délurées sous la douche!!!! tous ceux qui connaissent nora depuis 3 ans, savent que cette nouvelle nastya n'est pas la vraie nora!!! seul l'argent peut la transformer à ce point!!! une chose est sûr, c'est que la reine est tombée de son trône, pour se rabaisser au niveau du caniveau, et des milliers de suka sans intérêt!!!! je pense que kiko n'est plus dans sa vie, et que la grande majorité de ses amis sont dégoutés!!!! la reine nora n'est plus, vive la reine!!!!

The current nora has nothing to do with the nora of the last 3 years !!! Nora today is exhibitionist, depraved and almost homosexual, while she has always demonstrated the contrary so far !!! The old nora would NEVER have participated in unbridled parties, girls who lick themselves and naked in front of his friends of Barcelona! Never the old nora would have accepted an old friend washed his ass by 2 of his roommates naked and sulky in the shower !!!! All those who know nora for 3 years, know that this new nastya is not the true nora! Only money can transform it at this point! One thing is certain is that the queen fell from her throne, to go down to the level of the gutter, and thousands of suka without interest !!!! I think that kiko is no longer in his life, and that the vast majority of his friends are disgusted !!!! The queen nora is no more, long live queen !!!! Nora had the choice between simplicity and stupre, she chose !!!

https://vk.com/video142285577_163112783

You are absolutely correct Corbo.  Anybody that has been around as long as we have can not dispute what you have said in this post!

P.S. Interesting video!!

• Upvote 2