Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just a little background on the Modeling scene in Russia. Skip through it if you wish, but it does deal with a variety of agencies including those who hire them to dance & look pretty in exchange for drinks & possible mates. (Krasnoyark gets a mention at 4:02. I think that Paul fishing at the river ban

Yes that is the documentary I have talked about in the past and mentioned in the Leora thread. 
It really isn't true that these girls could not function with more conventional jobs. I can think of 1 or 2 who seem ill educated but these all want the fast track to wealth and are on the look out for the main chance. Look how many of them speak another language very well and can carry on a conversation with ease. Those girls are not stupid. It was telling that Belle told one of the others that speaking as many languages as possible was important in their chosen profession ... I'll say no more. Clearly the chief aim of many of these girls is to find a wealthy husband or sugar daddy and they know how to do it. Barcelona is just part of the job - of course you are seeing a lot of reality as experienced by these girls but they certainly plan things and certainly I saw Belle do things because she thought she ought to rather than she wanted to and that whole staying up late thing which went on for 4-5 days they were clearly asked to do - all of the girls had ridiculous sleeping patterns, the sofa was occupied 24 hours a day almost in a relay and none of the girls were happy. Again don't believe me but come up with a better explanation of the period and the false dances of Becca and Belle. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

I know Irma makes real good money outside of the Project, and Nora does too, she enjoys Spinning Records at a Mix Club, in Spain, and a good Salsa dancer. If you watched them today in the Kitchen, you would have heard a few songs, I used in my Videos, and these Songs are particular.

Yes I noticed Nora put on a different kind of music in the kitchen and was shaking her arse to it.

• Upvote 1

Irma came downstairs in her red dressing gown was briefly naked, went upstairs, came down, pulled on some lacy dark panties and a dark top and is exercising in the bright sunlight very slowly - sometimes the exercise seems to involve pulling up her top to reveal her nipples ... long way from those topless exercise days with Polya and Stella so far, but she should talk to Jess for a double naked exercise show.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:
9 hours ago, MrBox said:
10 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Nicole is good looking but I just don't have any interest in watching the BF and her. And I can see you guys are going to go nuts. So I'll back out and leave you to it.:cool:

Sometimes DES7469 sounds a lot like Harley. ... :biggrin:

Well I see what happens when you don't follow the crowd. :dodgy: That's okay I've never been much of a crowd follower anyway.:cool::biggrin:

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:
9 hours ago, MrBox said:
10 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Nicole is good looking but I just don't have any interest in watching the BF and her. And I can see you guys are going to go nuts. So I'll back out and leave you to it.:cool:

Sometimes DES7469 sounds a lot like Harley. ... :biggrin:

Easy there MrBox.  There is only one Harley and that's me.  Des is free to speak his mind anytime he fills free to do it and shouldn't be bashed or harassed by anyone on this forum for it.  The same goes for you or anybody else!!

A few days ago. Harley did actually a very equal comment. Because I found it very unusual to tell others that you do not look at something, i remebered it. ... Fact is that some people in this forum use more than one name post. I do not know why, I do not know who and I do not think this is the case here.

Anyway, i like to discuss with Harley and DES7469 and would have no issue, if both are actually the same person. ... :)

As always caring Irma listens to her and laughs. Like Nelly she brightens up any day. If you are wondering why I'm at B1 at this time, I think Leora went out and I have not slept all night so I'm not used to seeing Jess at this time of day.

Just now, MrBox said:

A few days ago. Harley did actually a very equal comment. Because I found it very unusual to tell others that you do not look at something, i remebered it. ... Fact is that some people in this forum use more than one name post. I do not know why, I do not know who and I do not think this is the case here.

Anyway, i like to discuss with Harley and DES7469 and would have no issue, if both are actually the same person. ... :)

I can assure you unless he has multiple personality syndrome they aren't and are both good people.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They're not the same person.

• Upvote 1