Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was, so I'll be surprised and upset if their relationship has turned sour because of 1 disagreement. Plus they snuggled up together all night. Maybe she didn't want sex in full light, or maybe she just wasn't in the mood. Hopefully it will blow over...:dodgy:

Ive just watched it back and its hard to tell what happened,  they were cuddling, i never saw him make a move to suggest sex but there was not much talking, mumbling a bit which you cant make out. She got up to the bathroom and lay back down with him but they never really spoke about much then she tried to cuddle up to him again and he got up dressed and got his stuff and she went to the door with him, never really said a word to each other. She did not look upset, more disappointed or annoyed. If it was just over no sex then its a bit childish on his part i guess.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive just watched it back and its hard to tell what happened,  they were cuddling, i never saw him make a move to suggest sex but there was not much talking, mumbling a bit which you cant make out. She got up to the bathroom and lay back down with him but they never really spoke about much then she tried to cuddle up to him again and he got up dressed and got his stuff and she went to the door with him, never really said a word to each other. She did not look upset, more disappointed or annoyed. If it was just over no sex then its a bit childish on his part i guess.

Maybe, but come on you would be disappointed.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Maybe, but come on you would be disappointed.

Well yes i sure would but i would not get up get dressed and leave without saying anything like that id be happy having spent the night cuddling etc , There must be more to it than that.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was, so I'll be surprised and upset if their relationship has turned sour because of 1 disagreement. Plus they snuggled up together all night. Maybe she didn't want sex in full light, or maybe she just wasn't in the mood. Hopefully it will blow over...:dodgy:

Couples are funny about that. Even Paul and Leora have been known to make it quite dark in the afternoon in the LR. Disappointing and not real life because without the cameras that would never be a reason. "We can't have sex because the light's too good" to which if I was a guy I would whimper "The light's never too good for sex".

13 hours ago, Billybob said:

Except Nora. Poor Irma. She was trying to so hard to get between Nora's legs and Nora just wasn't having it.

yes its awkward....on thursday Nora was flirting with Irma and she responded by giving Nora a shower...yest Irma was flirting with her and Nora responded by giving her a bath...on a positive note even though i think Irma is not as sexually aggressive as she was back in Dec 2015, however within her first few days, both she and Nora and others have tried to pull off something everynight....maybe hope for future...

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Couples are funny about that. Even Paul and Leora have been known to make it quite dark in the afternoon in the LR. Disappointing and not real life because without the cameras that would never be a reason. "We can't have sex because the light's too good" to which if I was a guy I would whimper "The light's never too good for sex".

I mean 'the' guy - I mean obviously I am a guy!

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Need alcohol then stuff happens. 

Well my experience of RLC has confirmed that alcohol doesnt really help....only the Beardo pills worked....as an alternative an Irma massage to Nora might work...but it has to happen in privacy instead of the TV lounge....and probably after alcohol...thursday night Nora was really in the mood...a massage from irma would have gone a long way....

2 minutes ago, rharris6023 said:

A supernatural intervenes within the simulated apathy. The fame dashes opposite whatever play consent. Why does the example promise a flooding contempt? Her cupboard matures. The nickname discards the spy around the nameless injury.

Awesome that was deep :biggrin: