Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

She will come to Turkey in May. She will meet with her friend.

her business partner ?????

I think Nicole should invite her boyfriend to the apartment and let him play his guitar. All these women love music and dance. I personally did not see any argument between Nicole and the boyfriend and I was watching the entire time. They were cuddling and talking after they woke up. Not saying it didn't happen, but I just don't interpret what I saw as an argument. Also, I was thinking they did not have sex after waking up the last time he stayed the night.

• Upvote 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Nicole should invite her boyfriend to the apartment and let him play his guitar. All these women love music and dance. I personally did not see any argument between Nicole and the boyfriend and I was watching the entire time. They were cuddling and talking after they woke up. Not saying it didn't happen, but I just don't interpret what I saw as an argument. Also, I was thinking they did not have sex after waking up the last time he stayed the night.

I think Nicole got a little over cautious or uncomfortable after Nora and Irma behaved like teens and teased her...i believe he saw Nora in a towel while she was moving between her room and bathroom...and she quickly mentioned it to Irma in the bathroom and they laughed...afterwards they continued to joke about him...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There was no argument, but something happened when they were cuddling and mumbling to each other, they didn't speak again and and he got up dressed and left, she did not look happy and neither did he, he put his head in his hands once. Really no idea what happened !!!

• Upvote 2