Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anyone know how Nicole is today? I tuned in 15 mins ago and haven't seen her speak to any of the girls yet...

She has been talking to all the other girls at some stage this am; she did point to her tummy recently with a slight grimace but that's all I have noticed.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

She has been talking to all the other girls at some stage this am; she did point to her tummy recently with a slight grimace but that's all I have noticed.

Thanks Old, might be cramp...:cry:

I'm missing the old Nicole...:sad:

You have to hand it to  Nora, she's one hell of a good organiser. The way she coordinated the performances of each of the girls with almost seamless continuation was carried out with military precision even across both apartments. Apart from the dance routine at b-2 which was a pleasant hors oeuvre before the main event, we had pretty much 3 hours of continuous hot action. She also showed with Jess what a superb masseur she is, just demonstrating yet another skill she possesses. The only doubt I have is whether Karol (who for me is such a beauty) is genuinely modest such that she is shy about bating in the open or whether she is being lined up for an epic session since in my book she is so hot that if and hopefully when she does do the business in the open she'll explode as will the RLC servers.

I cannot express my thanks enough to the powers that be, for bringing Nora and Irma back. What a master stroke :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

nora has a pink dildo which in between bating she went downstairs to where the coats are and retrieved a small bag, which she took to her room. she removed the dildo and put under the duvet with stealth. after she got up and put panties on, went to bathroom and washed the dildo.