Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nora is a BITCH. Go and use a free room. The Kitchen and living room is for everyone. Not her selfcentered ego.

The living room is what room that drives people to RLC.  Without it half of us  wouldn't be on the site.  That space is for work, and they working.  Think of the living room as dope. I  break you off a free piece of crack to get you droneing. Gotta get a taste to make you start using so you will come back.

Just now, kris66 said:

The living room is not Nora's personal space. Nicole has very right to be there too. Nora is a self centered bitch. They yelled at Nicole when she had her bf over and now she is unwanted in the livingroom and kitchen. I am 100% on Nicoles side in this one... If you want to see the bitch Nora fuck then buy a subscription.

Both did errors today. Nicole as she entered the room of Nora & Irma without knocking and Nora as she used the LR as her private room without asking. 

Anyway, i like all the people there. It was a very nice event.  ... :) 

2 minutes ago, euth63 said:

The living room is what room that drives people to RLC.  Without it half of us  wouldn't be on the site.  That space is for work, and they working.  Think of the living room as dope. I  break you off a free piece of crack to get you droneing. Gotta get a taste to make you start using so you will come back.

What a lot of bull!   The point of this debate is. Nora is a BITCH and think she can tell others what to do in the house. She has NO right to tell Nicole to go to her room. I don't care about if the non subscribers can see her ugly face kissing that skinny dude.  I am 100% on Nicoles side. End of story!

• Upvote 3