Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

As I said before Jess is fake in everything she does. I was surprised she let herself be finger fucked and seemed genuinely turned on and even bated (or teased) herself during Irma's massage but she has avoided all contact with the guys dick and didn't want to respond when Irma wanted a passionate kiss. I'm now confused other than thinking she sees her time in the house as a job and is willing to participate, but only so far and only if she can spend most of the time as an observer rather than a real participant.

I'm afraid you're correct! Jess is working and really isn't passionate about this... Its easy to see...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

I'm afraid you're correct! Jess is working and really isn't passionate about this... Its easy to see...

Oh really? getting finger banged and rubbing her pussy was of course also fake in your head ;)  

• Upvote 1

Not sure about this Jess bashing though, I don't agree that it was fake, she had a real, proper orgasm

And the show is over, he had his chance but that ship has sailed. If he stays the night maybe he'll get another shot tomorrow morning but I think we're done here

• Upvote 5

Just now, Benfold said:

Not sure about this Jess bashing though, I don't agree that it was fake, she had a real, proper orgasm

And the show is over, he had his chance but that ship has sailed. If he stays the night maybe he'll get another shot tomorrow morning but I think we're done here

Not bashing Jess! Love to see her whenever and whatever she does...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Exactly!