Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, zep said:

Nora echa una ojeada a Nicole 

No me gusta Nicole, pero lo que hacen ahora las otras tres es humillante. Ni en un patio de colegio se hace esto, que son chicas mayores, por favor

I do not like Nicole, but what the other three do now is humiliating. Not even in a school yard does this, which are older girls, please

• Upvote 3

il y a 1 minute, Crispost a dit :

No me gusta Nicole, pero lo que hacen ahora las otras tres es humillante. Ni en non patio de colegio se hace esto, Que Son chicas mayores, por favor

Je n'aime pas Nicole, mais ce que les trois autres faire maintenant est humiliant. Pas même dans une cour d'école fait cela, qui sont des filles plus âgées, s'il vous plaît

La plus traître  c'est Jessica   car elle cherche toujours son avantage et c'est tout ce qui l’intéresse.......De toutes les façons , elle ne l'aimait pas déjà...

1 minute ago, Crispost said:

No me gusta Nicole, pero lo que hacen ahora las otras tres es humillante. Ni en un patio de colegio se hace esto, que son chicas mayores, por favor

I do not like Nicole, but what the other three do now is humiliating. Not even in a school yard does this, which are older girls, please

Worse happened to Belle with Milena and Lima. They both blanked Belle and probably vice versa and during her last visit Milena closed Lima's door and neither of them left until Belle had finished packing. I think Lima was influenced by Milena and on her own Lima would proabbly have spoken to her but she had to live with Milena so she took the decision to side with her. Lima was easy going but she wanted a quiet life. People called Belle immature for running off to B2 but there were 2 sides to this.

• Upvote 1

There is a little bit of chat but we will see how things go today they might go shopping together and sort things out and then tonight is supposed to be body painting we will see if Nicole gets involved or goes somewhere with the boy friend.

No entiendo a Jessica primero le toca el culo y le da besitos a Nicole, después llega Nora, y la olvida. ¿Lo hace por algún interés personal o de negocio? 

I do not understand Jessica first touches her ass and gives Nicole kisses, then comes Nora, and forgets. Do you do it for some personal or business intrus?

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, cacjc a dit :

Il y a un peu de discussion, mais nous allons voir comment les choses vont aujourd'hui, ils pourraient faire du shopping ensemble et arranger les choses et ce soir, est censé être la peinture de corps, nous allons voir si Nicole est impliquée ou va quelque part avec le petit ami.

Nora allait récupérer le bol de Nicole sur la table et finalement elle  l'a laisser là......Et Irma  aussi

9 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

For those who did not see Nora bring down her empty suitcase well she did. That could mean 2 thing. She bringing more stuff and she not leaving in a month or she bringing Kiko dirty laundry to wash and if she going to stay longer then Irma my get Nicole room

So why did Nicole take Karol upstairs and show her her bedroom and the laundry room? Do you think there might be a possibility that when Nicole moves to b-2 on 18th Karol could move to b-1 and take her room? Don't ask me why I think that but it seems odd that Nicole should show her upstairs for no particular reason. Anyway all will be revealed next week and as we know nothing is logical in the revolving doors of RLC.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

So why did Nicole take Karol upstairs and show her her bedroom and the laundry room? Do you think there might be a possibility that when Nicole moves to b-2 on 18th Karol could move to b-1 and take her room? Don't ask me why I think that but it seems odd that Nicole should show her upstairs for no particular reason. Anyway all will be revealed next week and as we know nothing is logical in the revolving doors of RLC.

She showed her every room i think it was just a hous tour ^^' and i hope karol stays at B2 i'd hate to see her being split up from danaya :X 

• Upvote 1